Nissan Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
new motor & tranny
1,756 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Spotted this on ebay for those who are too lazy to make their own door inserts...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7947075560&rd=1&sspagename=STRK:MEWA:IT

" Colors available are Black/Grey/Red/Yellow/Blue/Tan/white and many more including Carbon Fiber Look colors: Black/Silver/Yellow/Red/Blue. The kit comes with easy to follow installation guide. Please note in most cases: "You don't need to remove the whole door panel for installation", (on some models just the door handle frame..etc.) "

·
Registered
315 Posts
Those are nice.

I just took the stupid stock fabric off of my doors. Then i had to get rid of that aweful foam backing crap.

·
new motor & tranny
1,756 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i was gonna redo mine too but i was always too lazy to go get the fabric, cut it ..etc
this guy sells the inserts in many different colors even Carbon fiber look. Its not really cheaper to buy it from him than to do it yourself but its just easier and more convinient.

·
Banned
4,308 Posts
seeing as how i have done this i have no idea how it the worl you could put precut vynal in..............i had to put mine in, cut to rughly the right size (a little bigger) then stuff it in with a plastic putty knife, then when it was in i cut it with a razor...................it was pretty hard accually....andddddddd it kinda looks like shit now lol.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts