Nissan Forum banner

Would you like to see a thread like this?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
The Right One Baby!
Joined
·
2,506 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Would anyone like to see a thread for the sport of season with all the team standings in it? Only one person would be responsible for updating it after every team plays so we would only be one click away from seeing the standings for all teams.
 

·
NF's Offical Post Whore
Joined
·
1,972 Posts
Bumpin said:
Would anyone like to see a thread for the sport of season with all the team standings in it? Only one person would be responsible for updating it after every team plays so we would only be one click away from seeing the standings for all teams.
Yes Post Limit Sucks I Think Tom Has A Cute Sister. :hal:
 

·
The Right One Baby!
Joined
·
2,506 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well I thought it might be able to work like this...

Whoever gets appointed to this task, an Admin member could allow him to just be able to edit that one thread all the time so he would have to keep making new posts, he could just edit the original one with the new standings.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
109 Posts
you basically mean lock posting in it to everyone but one person? that would be alright. i wouldnt mind appointment to one since 90% of the time im on my computer anyway. maybe ncaa football which would really be the biggest bitch. o well i love it
 

·
THINK BLUE
Joined
·
1,014 Posts
Sounds like a good idea, but I think it would be too much hassle to update. Besides, that information is readily available somewhere else. How about we just post links to the NFL.com/MLB.com/NBA.com/etc standings pages?
 

·
The Right One Baby!
Joined
·
2,506 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Either way, I mean whichever would be easier for the person to do so. If they want to find a page with all the standings, print screen it, and post up on here, or they want to just copy/paste it on here is fine, but as long as we can just click a single thread and see all standings.
 

·
NF's Offical Post Whore
Joined
·
1,972 Posts
is it possible for you to run frames on a NF thread that would hold yahoo sports scoreboards or something?
 

·
NPM Lead Editor/Webmaster
Joined
·
4,571 Posts
dry said:
is it possible for you to run frames on a NF thread that would hold yahoo sports scoreboards or something?
We don't want to start screwing with the software.. I'd probably mess it up and NFL scores would roll across every automotive forum...lol

I think posting the NFL results and standings each Sunday night/Monday morning would be pretty easy...

NBA and MLB would be little harder since they play every single night..
 

·
What's in your wallet?
Joined
·
2,640 Posts
I'm going No on this one. It's just as easy to go to Yahoo, MSN, ESPN, etc to get a look at the standing.
 

·
What is Seven Ten for?
Joined
·
2,917 Posts
myoung said:
We don't want to start screwing with the software.. I'd probably mess it up and NFL scores would roll across every automotive forum...lol

I think posting the NFL results and standings each Sunday night/Monday morning would be pretty easy...

NBA and MLB would be little harder since they play every single night..
maybe just update NBA/MLB once a week and just have the date of the last update on there.

I mean, it wouldn't be anything more then copy/paste to update anyways.

I'm gonna go with YES, mainly so we don't have people making other posts about the standings, it would all be in one thread.
 
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Top