Nissan Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Moved on...Ciao!
629 Posts
When I'm parked at a gas station or a shopping center, I get a LOT of compliments and questions about my car with the Sportbak. It's usually "Hey, cool ride, man!" or "What the HELL is that?" When I tell 'em about this car and the Sportbak, most of them are piqued. We might be creating a new interest in Pulsars for all we know. Which is OK, just as long as the prices don't go up on parts! (Thank God Sentras are good parts sources!) Long live the Pulsars!!!

·
t3h r0XX0r!!
679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Gsolo said:
did you realize in the background of the picture car a sign saying pulsar parts...
judging by the lack of steering wheel on the left side, i'd guess that photo's from australia, where pulsars are popular enough to have parts stores...

·
Moved on...Ciao!
629 Posts
I checked out the site....VERY kewl!! I thought Pulsars were a whole different car, but the EXA pics settle it...way kewl!

I just contacted Mark to see how much it'd run for parts to convert my baby to right-hand drive...Hell, I just want a reason to go through the Taco Bell drive-thru backwards! :rolleyes: :D I want my Pulsar to be one-of-a-kind here in North America.

Happy Holidays!​

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.