Nissan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just wondering if anyone has taken a spoiler off of a civic EX of same year and put it on their sentra b14. I really like how they look and it would be alot cheaper than buying a new one. There are a few civic models with more curved spoilers which would match the curve of my sentra. Are they a good fit or is there another car that has a good fitting spoiler?

Thanks,
- Aaron

·
Soggy GloryHoler
792 Posts
well for my B13 im thinking of getting a spoiler off of a Oz Ed. Lancer. I still have to measure the distance of the mounting points but i think it will look good. Almost the same shape as a stock one but the slightest bit taller and sportier which IMO will look hot.

·
G14 CLASSIFIED!!!!
763 Posts
Mod_That_Sentra said:
I was just wondering if anyone has taken a spoiler off of a civic EX of same year and put it on their sentra b14. I really like how they look and it would be alot cheaper than buying a new one. There are a few civic models with more curved spoilers which would match the curve of my sentra. Are they a good fit or is there another car that has a good fitting spoiler?

Thanks,
- Aaron
I have an extra stock spoiler for the 200 with led if you want it PMMe?

·
Registered
306 Posts
Stillen wing for B14s. Rare, looks nice and guaranteed to fit

·
new motor & tranny
1,756 Posts
i like that Stillen wing, thats the first time i see a pic of it from the back of the car. Its actually a lot higher than my 200sx spoiler (on my sentra :D)

·
I want my B14!!!!
187 Posts
If you're looking for a spoiler from another car, you might want to find one with a slightly slanted trunk. If anything, I ask that you stay away from the touring style spoiler. On our cars- its just plain fugly.

Your best bet would be either Stillen- which you've seen, the Drag/Drift spoiler created by Syndicate (Correct me if I'm wrong) or the GTR.

Here's a couple shots of the GTR- though not as good as others.

Side

Inside view

Rear

If anything, I'll say that the Stillen sits perhaps an inch or two higher than stock and the GTR is about an inch or two higher than the Stillen.

Either way, you can't go wrong with either decision (never seen the Drift one in person) but they def. flow with the car. Also, if you need better pics (of the GTR actually on a 200) check out Turbo200's ride.

·
Nissan Ninja
288 Posts
I would want one like the GTR but not as tall, basicly a stock one without the middle tower thing.

·
Registered
306 Posts
ScorchN200SX said:
The stillen wing does not fit in the stock locations!!! Thats BS>>> You have to fill old holes and drill new ones for the stillen one.
Correct! I wish I had known that before ordering it. but, it came out ok anyway. The wing is made for B14s without an OEM wing.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
jeff9nissan said:
I would want one like the GTR but not as tall, basicly a stock one without the middle tower thing.
Yeah, thats basically what I want also. I dont like the middle bar thing, and I want it about 6 inches high with a LED. Thats why I like the civic spoilers. I know 99SE-L has a Erebuni spoiler #399 for sale, that one looks pretty good. I do want to get the GTR body kit so I would like something that goes with that. So maybe the GTR spoiler would be my best choice.

- Aaron

·
Hang out wit yo Wang out!
546 Posts
You might call this ricey, but I have always liked the 3pc wing they make for Hondas and Acuras, they sit up, and flow with the side and rear of the car. I always wondered if it would look right.

·
new motor & tranny
1,756 Posts
Neva2wicked said:
If you're looking for a spoiler from another car, you might want to find one with a slightly slanted trunk. If anything, I ask that you stay away from the touring style spoiler. On our cars- its just plain fugly.

Your best bet would be either Stillen- which you've seen, the Drag/Drift spoiler created by Syndicate (Correct me if I'm wrong) or the GTR.

Here's a couple shots of the GTR- though not as good as others.

Side

Inside view

Rear

If anything, I'll say that the Stillen sits perhaps an inch or two higher than stock and the GTR is about an inch or two higher than the Stillen.

Either way, you can't go wrong with either decision (never seen the Drift one in person) but they def. flow with the car. Also, if you need better pics (of the GTR actually on a 200) check out Turbo200's ride.
The GTR Wing looks hot :D
Now im thinking of getting one for my car lol :D

·
I want my B14!!!!
187 Posts
B14_Stealth said:
The GTR Wing looks hot :D
Now im thinking of getting one for my car lol :D
Nah brah. Yours looks hot as is :) Then again the GTR would look hot too since yours looks like mine on steriods (minus the headlights and tails) :p

If you ever get it (for anyone) tell the shop to use extra bondo or some extra strong adhesive on the brakelight. Without it, it'll keep popping out from strong winds and the like :(

·
Hang out wit yo Wang out!
546 Posts
Acceler8ter said:
The drag/drift spoiler..? Isn't that an aluminum one? Or is that a fiberglass I've just never seen? Picture?
syndicatekustomz.com, there is a pic on his site. I might have spelled it wrong

·
new motor & tranny
1,756 Posts
Neva2wicked said:
Nah brah. Yours looks hot as is :) Then again the GTR would look hot too since yours looks like mine on steriods (minus the headlights and tails) :p

If you ever get it (for anyone) tell the shop to use extra bondo or some extra strong adhesive on the brakelight. Without it, it'll keep popping out from strong winds and the like :(
hehe
mine is a stock 200sx spoiler :D
Since my car will probobly get repainted this summer..and since i have some damage to the spoiler (from the garage door closing onto the car) so maybe instead of fixing this spoiler i could get the GTR one

·
Registered
781 Posts
1 - 20 of 42 Posts