Nissan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
05-06 NF FF CHAMPION!
3,960 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey everyone,

was wondering for those of you who've taken off your spoiler to fix the rust and stuff. Do you remember what size bolts they use? I know there are about 10 holes after you get the spoiler off a good amount of them being the large ones from those plastic plugs. I'm wondering what are the sizes of the smaller BOLTS that are used to hold the spoiler down. If no one knows anyone wanna go to their car and get a socket wrench and plug away? :)

i'm in need of this because i took off my spoiler awhile back to fill up the rust and so on and now i'm wanting to put the spoiler back on to sell, but i have misplaced the bolts.

any help would be wonderful.

·
I should be azRS13...
1,021 Posts
Where the hell have you been? and as for your question... I dont know cause I dont have a spoiler :D

·
05-06 NF FF CHAMPION!
3,960 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
don't really come here anymore, just browse once in awhile. only reason i'm posting is because i'm trying to sell my car and i needa put this spoiler back on. bolt sizes though :(

i'll still visit time to time guys... no worries ;)

·
Registered
77 Posts
Just got done with a fresh bondo job on my hatch, the female end of the bolts are 10 mm. with a flanged bottom and a domed top. On my spoiler, the 4 male ends are imbedded in it. As far as the threads go, I dont think they were fine machine threads. Could be wrong. Maybe buy a variety of threads for trial and error.

I bondo'd the 6 corroded clip holes. And tore out the hatch carpet and tire cover on account o' they was stinky from the leaky hatch.

·
05-06 NF FF CHAMPION!
3,960 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks for the help my man. :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts