Nissan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
479 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my opinion on spoilers goes like this. If you need it get it. if it serves a purpose then its ok. And guys that have 8 second cars DO get more pu-tain than guys with big spoilers:D
And just for future reference get an Alpine stereo the base one cost 159.99

·
Registered
672 Posts
wow, thats a very confusing post! lol. maybe ill get two cars and rice one out and the other one make it make 8 second passes

·
Banned
809 Posts
hah

Hah, well, i dunno, most 8 second guys transfer to 8 second guys in bed... and guys with big spoilers, also got big.. well you get the point (haha, you Have the POINT)

·
Boost anyone?
1,625 Posts
Well I may not have an 8 sec sentra. I may never get a an 8 sec sentra but I might get a black alluminum spoiler. Not really high about mid high. I know it wont help me except add a little weight in the back but I like the way it looks. Call me ricey but its my car.

·
Banned
809 Posts
techokid

techokid, i agree with you about its your car, and you may be ricey, but.. i am probably more ricey than anyone here, because 99.9% of all houston racers are RICE, i want to fit in :D, so call me a ricer, i dont care, i dont slap decals though, im gettn a civic style bodykit, as well as im gettign a dual aluminum wng spoiler, 16 inch rims, i already have indiglows.... so oh well

·
Registered
479 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
spoilers

I think nissan owners are the best for keeping it cool and not going super ricey.....the worst are those guys who have civic hatchback's from like 86 that slap a super spoiler on the top part of there car..the bugs the s**t out of me while it rides at stock height on stock rims...

·
Cone Dodger
3,093 Posts
spoilers

my car came with the spoiler, it fits and looks just right, and i have no intention of putting a huge aluminum with dual carbon-fiber "superaction" wing, and for the comment on 99.9% of houston cars are riced out, i beg to differ, i am from houston, my car is not riced out, it is what's called a sleeper, a weekend racer, not to put down the very nice body kits, but it just goes to show that when you overdo something, it gets f*#*ked up, and then you get smoked by a sleeper, silently creeping up behind and showing you his tail...........
honestly, that is what i do, you make it ricey, you're fair game, then i sneak up, line up, and leave you....
especially if equipped with the "aluminum dual carbon-fiber superaction wing and the 4" tip and puttering honda sound"...
that's just my $ 00. 02....

·
Registered
64 Posts
what kind of wing would look good on a sentra? cuz those aluminum wings every POS honda has look ugly...but ive never seen a sentra with one. if you got any pics a a sentra with an aftermarket spolier post it up

·
Banned
809 Posts
haha

Haha, i don't understand some people.. Why are you trying to decide what looks good, and bad for everyone?.. Try to think of it this way.. If everyone says your g/f is ugly, and you think she is beautiful, no matter what people keep telling you, you will always think she looks good... same thing with some of us.

C

·
0 Posts
spoiler nonsense

weight, is that true, how much weight could it add. I dont think spoilers could have any true advantage, in fact, it seems they might diminish the aerodynamics. as far as the 200sx is concerned the oem spoiler looks fine , being that at least it is modest, and the same color as the car (which is what bothers me about these aftermarket spoilers)

·
in^3,N20,RPM,PSI
4,652 Posts
Re: haha

Niss200SXGTR said:
Haha, i don't understand some people.. Why are you trying to decide what looks good, and bad for everyone?.. Try to think of it this way.. If everyone says your g/f is ugly, and you think she is beautiful, no matter what people keep telling you, you will always think she looks good... same thing with some of us.
The old saying... "Love is blind" applies here.

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
U guyz that posted on here might find ChiB14's thread on a wing he was looking for intresting---its about 5 pages long now---BUT intresting talk about wings and Sentras.

NOW for my 2 cents...... Ill just use my apt. complex as an example to narrow it down:

Theres a guy with your typical civic--its painted with a red/yellow two tone look ( just think McDonalds). This guy went ahead and got a huge aluminum spoiler. Now I try to give every1 the benefit of the doubt and Ill say maybe he thought he was matching his rims with it---BUT IM being way too nice---It DONT LOOK GOOD at all.......

Just like every other HONDUH!!!

IF U want a wing thats really not gonna help your performance and lets be honest most wings DONT--- GO for it---- but at least be tasteful with it.

·
Registered
553 Posts
I've seen some Supra Style mid-wings around here in Dallas, TX that I thought would look nice in a Sentra/200SX. They were on Civic's, so i'm not sure if they make them for us...

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
I think that just about any any wing that would fit a Honduh would fit a Sentra--Most wings are universal anyway....DAMN I almost sound like I know wut Im talking about:p

·
NOt only a customer...
176 Posts
ccroaddog said:
my opinion on spoilers goes like this. If you need it get it. if it serves a purpose then its ok. And guys that have 8 second cars DO get more pu-tain than guys with big spoilers:D
And just for future reference get an Alpine stereo the base one cost 159.99

alpine.. ewww thats just like $$$$$ony..

·
Registered
479 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Re: Re: spoiler and chicks

Sr20kidD said:

alpine.. ewww thats just like $$$$$ony..

So are you backing up sony instead of alpine if you have an old sony from like 6 years ago maybe back i know of many sony's that are crap and i know this cause i work a place that can replace parts and fix those damn things, but if your one of those " its red lets buy it people" im sorry. you have no idea how many high school kids come in and buy sony speakers just cause they are red. when half the time they are behind factory grills...... my .02

·
Cone Dodger
3,093 Posts
wings

most wings will fit almost anything, it's just the outcome that throws it off, and to what has been said before, keep it tasteful, ie no "superaction gt dual carbon fiber heavy aluminum dent-your-trunk weigh you down and get stolen" wing.....

1 - 20 of 32 Posts