Nissan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
H

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my car ! a 1998 200sx ser looked funny cause the front was higher than the back .. so in a moment of weakness in the dumbest moment of my life i cut the front springs and now it rides like CRAP and i am looking to getting a set of eibach lowering spings and i found a set of four for 199.00$ is that a good price and are those good springs for my car ? and will the ride smooth ??

·
Surf
807 Posts
you did the unthinkable, were you possesed by the devil or something? just kidding man, yea thats a good price, and your car will probably not be as smooth as stock, but defiantly better then cut springs

·
Registered
393 Posts
has anyone heard of drop spindles for our cars? i know they make them for some cars, but i havent seen them for any sentras... i was thinking that would be a good way to even the suspension out, w/o getting like a 1" front and 1.5" back set of springs.

·
Surf
807 Posts
V i V i D 200sx said:
has anyone heard of drop spindles for our cars? i know they make them for some cars, but i havent seen them for any sentras... i was thinking that would be a good way to even the suspension out, w/o getting like a 1" front and 1.5" back set of springs.
coilovers will do the same thing

·
Registered
228 Posts
hyperstyle6 said:
my car ! a 1998 200sx ser looked funny cause the front was higher than the back .. so in a moment of weakness in the dumbest moment of my life i cut the front springs and now it rides like CRAP and i am looking to getting a set of eibach lowering spings and i found a set of four for 199.00$ is that a good price and are those good springs for my car ? and will the ride smooth ??
That's the cheapest I've found, so I'd say YES, YES, and YES.
They ARE "new", right? Coil-overs ARE better, as someone's
already mentioned, but ARE more expensive, also.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts