Nissan Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
have a problem with the speedometr, some days before the speed nail started to shake and today when i have put the contact (i did not started the engine) the nail gone by himself to 240km/h and more and he left there,

do u know what could cause that and if it is any fix without replacing all the speedometer?

i'm not to confident that i used the right words in english, but i hope u got the ideea

·
Registered
58 Posts
ByReaL said:
have a problem with the speedometr, some days before the speed nail started to shake and today when i have put the contact (i did not started the engine) the nail gone by himself to 240km/h and more and he left there,

do u know what could cause that and if it is any fix without replacing all the speedometer?

i'm not to confident that i used the right words in english, but i hope u got the ideea
speedometer problems on s13 cars are almost always caused by a speedometer sensor that isn't working correctly anymore. The sensor is located at the rear end of the transmission and should be held in by just one bolt.I am not sure how much a new sensor will cost but it's probably alot less than buying a new speedometer,hope this helped and good luck...Nik~

1 - 2 of 2 Posts