Nissan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I found this over at nissanexa.com and figured people here might want to see it. The article is about how horrible the 83-86 Pulsar is yet the retarded author used a picture of the 87-90 model. It is a sort of funny article though even if he doesn't really know what he's talking about all the time.

link to nissanexa.com and speed article

·
Registered
51 Posts
im sorry but anything that can be sitting nicely in the 12s for 5 grand has to get a little bit of respect... especially if it is still a 1.5 liter and over 20 years old

·
Registered
2,376 Posts
if they want to downgrade the n12 turbo, i can understand, compared to the other cars available in aussie at that time it was just a little shit car. But!!, the N13 turbo....that was a damn good car. And I"m just as upset that they messed up the picture, that just puts a bad rep on a good car.

Although all of my friends always called my e16 pulsar a piece of shit....lmao, i still out cornered and outbraked my friends 88 Prelude Si with 16" wheels big tires and big brakes.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Everyone's talking about the tourq stearing, is it really that bad? didn't the n12 have power steering? if not oh well. I had a crx with no p/s it handles pretty good. but then it was a dx and didn't have much power. humf. the n12 is ugly anyways :)

·
Registered
2,376 Posts
Sixways said:
Everyone's talking about the tourq stearing, is it really that bad? didn't the n12 have power steering? if not oh well. I had a crx with no p/s it handles pretty good. but then it was a dx and didn't have much power. humf. the n12 is ugly anyways :)
my n13 didn't have to bad of torque steer....nothing like my wifes prizm which jerks violently when quick shifted.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts