Nissan Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello my name is Pete my buddies call me Pedro. I've been Djing for 5-6yrs., :hal: skateboarded all my life(only one serious injury), and I love cars, mostly imports.

I need some advice,and some answers from the Spec V owners point of veiw. I've only test drove the SE-R model , No dealership around has one in :rolleyes:

How does the ride compare to the Se-r model, or don't compare?

Does the 05 spec v's have the qr25 motor, if not what's the model #?

Is there a turbo charger for 05 spec v's?

I'm looking to maker over 250 horses, and 275+ torque. What ways can I make this power? Do I have to TurboCharge? Is there a supercharger?

I really like the Spec V sentra, I've been looking at Tiburon's, Lancers, and mazda3's. I keep thinking about the Spec V w/six speed, AutomaticValveTiming Adjustment feature, and the Air Intakes variable inlet tracks. Intake will be taken out immediately, and replaced w/CAI, but I like the features. Please give me your input on mods, and buying a 05 spec v.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I went to another dealership and test drove the Se-r again after I've driven in the tiburon Gt, Mazada3, the GTI was a little out of my range($20K). I love the feel off the line, they weren't lying about the torque, descent suspension & handling. I almost went with the Se-r model. I can only assume that the Spec V will be better in all of these areas, and It has a "6 speed".

When I was talking with the salesman he said that I could only get ABS if I got the sunroof,and Radio package, or maybe it was just one or the other. I couldn't just get ABS without an accessorie. I thought that was a little messed up.

I will have me a 05' Spec V in the beginning of May:)

Also I saw a turbo kit on turbokits.com for 02-up Spec V's . They rate it a 225- 265 whp at various psi levels. Does this sound right,and the price is like 5,000 check it out let me know what you think.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts