G

·
cant download the vid right now, cause im at work
is it a type-S RSX?
if so, i would think the race went like this:

1. RSX
2. Spec
3. Civic

if the race wasnt really that long, i would take the spec from a stop...if from a roll, im not sure....spec would have trouble on a roll

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
o.k. the spec-v was stock the civic was intake header exhaust and supposedly 55 shot of nos and the RSX s had just an intake.
then spec v spanked them all! yes it was a type s from what the videos shows. spec-v spanked that azz seeing is believing.

·
Registered
72 Posts
I can't get to the video it keeps telling me to come back in an hour :(

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
B13speed said:
I can't get to the video it keeps telling me to come back in an hour :(

Yeah I know that geocities sucks it says that i have exceeded
my transfer limit or some shit like that. just keep trying later

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
rageman said:
well, i downloaded the vid, but it didnt work...winzip gave me some error message...

it was a civic ex not an si
anyways pm and I'll send it to you I'll just chop it up and then i'll show you how to put it back together if you want.

·
Registered
157 Posts
I think this is the PlanoSER video.

Yep, he spanked that RSX-S good. He is a really good driver, got 14.8something on his Spec V- stock! When he did that video, his best time was like 15.09 I think.

All the RSX owners were claiming it was a base RSX, LOL.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
V Dude said:

Yep, he spanked that RSX-S good. He is a really good driver, got 14.8something on his Spec V- stock! When he did that video, his best time was like 15.09 I think.

yea this is the video

·
StreetWiseCustoms
540 Posts
V Dude said:

Everything is true except PlanoSER never got into the 14's stock.
With a CAI but not stock

·
Registered
157 Posts
MDMA said:
Everything is true except PlanoSER never got into the 14's stock.
With a CAI but not stock
Yeah, he did get there. Nobody really talked about it much. Z24 posted about it a couple of times if you want to ask him.

·
Registered
193 Posts
I told everyone a long time ago that I beat a RSX Type S with my stock Spec. And all I heard was a bunch of crap that I was full of shit. Chimmike, I'm talking about you. I never got the chance to respond to your remark on the Spec V vs. RSX S thread because you started shit on the page and got it closed. So now I will take the oportunity to do so. You said, and I quote, "Germex you are a fool". You have a nice ride, granted, but you don't own a Spec, nor do you own an RSX. So I highly doubt you have raced against one or the other with one or the other. So don't tell me what my burger tastes like when your eating chicken. Another quote from you was "give credit where credit is due". Take your own advice and don't call me a liar again.

·
Registered
193 Posts
And thank you for the video MisterRatone. I couldn't get the zip file to work, so for the rest of you, you can get it at Kazaa by typing in RSX in the search if you want to watch it.

G

·
MDMA said:
Cool then...
Last time I checked on it he said his best time was 15.03...
If so my bad :)
yeah he got a [email protected] stock.

just like i ran a 14.88 with intake and a 14.81 with i/!bs(while short shifting). im pretty sure there are other ones out there they just dont post on the internet

·
StreetWiseCustoms
540 Posts
Short shifting???
Is that the same thing as power shifting? Meaning you use WOT the hole time. Even with when shifting you never let off the gas?
Never heard of short shifting before.

G

·
MDMA said:
Short shifting???
Is that the same thing as power shifting? Meaning you use WOT the hole time. Even with when shifting you never let off the gas?
Never heard of short shifting before.
short shifting = shifting early.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts