Nissan Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I haven't had my spec v very long (a few months) so I haven't gotten a chance to race much. Today on my way home from work, I had a little encounter with a maxima, model before latest, oh and an accord not worth mentioning. The maxima had wheels and not sure what else. I assume it had the 3.0 liter engine. I'm not up on that model maxima but it looked nice. I am completey bone stock. Starting from about 80 mph on the interstate, neither car pulled. It was pretty much even all the way to 120 mph. I led for a mile or two, then we both slowed down. He decided he wanted some more so he took off and I hung right with him. After slowing down, it was my time to exit the interstate. Good race all the way.

·
Wins Don't Come Easy
205 Posts
alright well it seemed like u enjoyed the race,and i am sure there are plenty more to come!

·
NF's Offical Post Whore
1,972 Posts
way too keep up with the V6 using a 4 cylander... especially at such high speeds... but if the accord wasnt worth mentioning, why'd you mention it :p Congras... hope you had fun

·
^ ownz you all ^
2,524 Posts
I'm guessing you meant an 00 model? Or was it the 99 model?

My friend has an auto 00 max SE (with the VQ30DE) and we're dead even up to 100 or so from a stop. Sounds like you had a fun night, just don't get caught

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
DryBoy said:
way too keep up with the V6 using a 4 cylander... especially at such high speeds... but if the accord wasnt worth mentioning, why'd you mention it :p Congras... hope you had fun
I just mentioned the word Accord for all of the Honda Haters.

·