Nissan Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
ex-Super *********
1,410 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
My old college roomate came over to visit today. I got to drive and check out his Spec-V. I liked it so well he was afraid I was gonna steal it. LOL

Thanks for the spin Jason.

Hey J, whos in the weeds now.
p.s Front -*growl*, rear "Hi I'm a Sentra"

·
ex-Super *********
1,410 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Niss200SXGTR said:
meh, 2 bone stock sentras. lol
Sorry we don't have $120.00 grills with GTR emblems. j/k No my car is not bone stock and knowing NISMO-CONVERT, his wont be for long either.

·
ex-Super *********
1,410 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
His car is pretty much stock except for some sterio mods(hey, he only has about 1000mi on it). Me on the other hand:
16"X7.5" K1's
205/40/16 712's
Sportlines(hate them)
WAI
2" Manifold-back exh
15deg timming
Tach
Autometer oil temp, oil psi, water temp gauges
Apexi Multi-Checker
Courtesy Nissan front and rear strut tower braces

Go to my site and check it all out.

·
Former B13 owner...
302 Posts
PatScottAKA99XE said:

Eibach lowering springs. 1.9" drop.
Way too soft for what I want.
If you're looking for a stiff, lowered ride get the Eibach Pro-Kit springs... they're stiff as hell on stock shocks & struts. And probably even stiffer on aftermarket shocks & struts.

·
Registered
73 Posts
WOO-HOO, THX Pat

Yeah, everyone around town says the same thing..."OMG! SE-R from the front...and oh, look at the back...just a Sentra." DARN IT! I gotta get the Nismo lip and a rear bumper cover extension... gotta save $$$... so freakin broke :mad:

My mods include nismo emblems on front fenders and strut brace...THX PAT!...a Pioneer XM ready cd deck, adapter panel, stinger wiring, Kicker ZR 120 amp, and two Kicker comp 10" subs in a sealed box...Thats it for now.

And after my 380 plus mile cruise down to NH, I have almost 1400 miles on the V in just over two weeks since driving it off the lot.

-Jason

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
sentragtr20 said:
Now that would make a good cover for the next NPM. Or any mag. for that matter.. All four sentras in a line. With the b12 in front,then the b13,b14 ,and b15
In fact, I was just gonna ask if they could send me some pics for the calendar. That one would be great for a feature spot. :) Email address in my sig.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts