Nissan Forum banner
21 - 35 of 35 Posts
and stickers dont forget the stickers... EVERYONE knows that stickers make a car go faster, even is the parts those stickers are for are not in your car it still works.. :D so save money just plaster yer car with stickers it will go supa fast then :D

Discussion starter · #24 ·
Whats the difference going to be between the '02 and '03 Spec V trannies? Different gearing?????

Discussion starter · #27 ·
You guys got the right idea, but the spec V stickers need to be replaced with "DOHC CVTC" stickers and the SE-R emblems need to be replaced with SENTRA TYPE-R emblems ... then you gotta go get yours some red windshield wiper jet lights and neons got to have as many neons as you can fit ... then you gotta get a fake carbon fiber hood (carbon fiber pattern vynil sticker on entire hood) .... get some pepboy seat covers and a big "NISSAN" sticker for the front winshield .... all you'll need is the altezza's and a really loud universal muffler and you'll be running 9's YO!!

I am thinking of making my own wing out of plywood, and then spraypainting it black. I think I will have like, 5 levels to it. I once saw a 3 layer one, Kinda like the wings on a bi-plane. But I want at least 5 levels. That should really hold me down, once I get all those stickers and neons on. I think I am gonna paint a folgers can silver as well, and make my own exauhst tips for my ride. I'll be lookin fresh! That is, if you can see me! I'll be goin light speed bro!

Discussion starter · #29 ·
OMG thats so hilarious.... especially since I used to have a friend with a wing like that on his 4cyl probe. We were driving to moroso once and I was following him on the highway. We were cruising at about 90 and I swear that wing was shaking so violently I had to take off and get in front of him ... I was so scared it would fly off and smack into my car.

Discussion starter · #30 ·
I wish i had 10 more hp's.

I think the extra horsepower maybe coming from the intake, cause the Spec-V intake has an extra "hole" compared to the base SE-R, so when the rpm hits a certain level, the hole opens up letting more air in.

Someone tell me i'm on to something, or is that something just B.S.

If so then i conclude the spec-V lettering is the culprit behind that extra 10hp.

Discussion starter · #32 ·
the damn muffler bearings fellas .... spec v gets performance muffler bearings .....

it s the stickers man

you know its just the emblems that give the spec v more hp. be glad you got a spec cuz from what i seen the altima 2.5 is not that fast.i took one earlier in my ford focus rental car. im assuming the altima was an auto,but i still expected more. it was kinda sad it couldnt hang with a freakin focus.and this thing is horrible ,it is like a bare bones model

21 - 35 of 35 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.