Nissan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an '02 Spec-v and my driver's side speaker rattles like crazy. I don't t hink its the actual speaker becuase it stops rattling when i push on the speaker cover, so I think its the cover. Does anyone have any ideas on how to fix it?
Thanks!

·
Registered
303 Posts
BubNYY02 said:
I have an '02 Spec-v and my driver's side speaker rattles like crazy. I don't t hink its the actual speaker becuase it stops rattling when i push on the speaker cover, so I think its the cover. Does anyone have any ideas on how to fix it?
Thanks!
Do you have anything in the door pocket?

·
mmmmmm SQ
749 Posts
take off the door panel and start the car, press on everything until the rattle stops. If you take the panel off and there is no rattle, the panel is resonating, in that case, buy some sound deadening (eDead, Second skin etc)

·
Not Anymore.
5,014 Posts
In terms of a quick but effecient fix; if it is just the cover, take the door panel off and epoxy glue it.

·
Registered
1,110 Posts
BubNYY02 said:
Thanks!
Find some heat shrink, slice it, NOT in half, and use the grill to push the heat shrink it. That should do it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts