Nissan Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what is the most economical speakers you can buy that will both sound good and work well with an older alpine head unit (3-4 years old)???

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
sub box

also apparently the first owner had over $500 in stereo equip in it and it had a sub box in back of the seat but when he sold it to the kid that i bought it from it only had the stock stereo in it. where can i go to get a inexpensive box, sub and amp?

·
Registered
18 Posts
I have 4, 6-1/2's pioneers in the doors of a contour and they sound great just off my head deck. They are 3 ways and they have very good output for about 60-70 dollars a set, maybe less somewhere else. I would check these out. As far as cheap box and amps I would keep checking your sunday newspaper for places like circuit city and best buy. Sometimes they have great deals. I bought 2 12's pioneers in a box for $50 dollars. They had a deal for buy one get one free of these subs and they also said if you bought 2 subs you would get a free box. Just keep your eyes open.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
okay

yeah i'll check that out right now there are just profile speakers in it and they are s**t if you know what i mean.

·
Registered
34 Posts
sr20dem0n said:
how much are you wanting to spend on this little endeavour?
indeed.
good audio costs lots of hard earned money.
for a good entry level speaker i suggest infinity kappa or boston fs series.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
speakers

well i saw an ad for alpine speakers and an alpine amp i just cant find it on their website cause they just started carrying alpine so i'll just have to wait.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts