Nissan Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Viva el iPod
4,434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I'm a total n00b when it comes to car audio installs and stuff (I did wire up my own sub and amp in with a little help from google, though). My question is, how do I make or where can I buy grilles for some 6.5 clarions I bought, which didn't come with them. I don't want them to be exposed and possibly damaged, so if you guys have any ideas I'd appriciate it.

EDIT: Could the same techniques or whatever be applied to the sub, since I don't have a grille for that either.

· Registered
291 Posts
bII said:
Hey guys, I'm a total n00b when it comes to car audio installs and stuff (I did wire up my own sub and amp in with a little help from google, though). My question is, how do I make or where can I buy grilles for some 6.5 clarions I bought, which didn't come with them. I don't want them to be exposed and possibly damaged, so if you guys have any ideas I'd appriciate it.

EDIT: Could the same techniques or whatever be applied to the sub, since I don't have a grille for that either.
If you go to www.partsexpress.com and enter in the search field "grills" you will get a few pages of grill parts and grills. The sub grills are really cool and look kinda futuristic.

· Viva el iPod
4,434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Azgrower said:
If you go to www.partsexpress.com and enter in the search field "grills" you will get a few pages of grill parts and grills. The sub grills are really cool and look kinda futuristic.
Thanks for the tip, looks like I might go with that, is there anywhere that sell more "exotic" grilles and covers, or would one have to make something like that?

· Registered
291 Posts

· Viva el iPod
4,434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.