Nissan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 123 Posts

·
S12 Fanatic
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any members from the Carolinas about? I'm in Raleigh. It would be great to setup a meet sometime. I tried to do a Southeast S12 meet at South of the Border, but there aren't enough cars within a comfortable driving distance to support such a specific event.
But the location was great! Plenty of parking lot space, unique photo opportunities, and everybody knows how to get there!

·
Registered
236 Posts
i'll chime in.

i'm in goldsboro obviously. always open to meet, but it's really hard to get a meet going for NC. i've actually been to VA several times to meet guys from the sr20 forum (which is my real home). honk if you see me around raleigh sometime.

click my sig link for car pics. altho now it's damn low....like 2"+. updated pics soon.

·
S12 Fanatic
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Yeah, I've been to the Greenville/Spartanburg area a bunch of times. That's about a 5 hour drive from where I live, depending on traffic through Charlotte and the Greensboro construction zones. On my 200SX SE site I've got a page called 'Road Pics' where I have pics I've taken, well, on the road. One of my favorites I took on I-85, of the ass peach in Gaffney.

·
S12 Fanatic
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I love Charleston, I used to live there when I was a little Navy brat. I've been back several times, but I haven't been there since 1996. Have to get back there soon....

·
S12 Fanatic
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ok, now we're getting real close. You hear about that Dawson's Creek guy that came up here to Raleigh for a Hurricanes game the other night and got himself arrested for brawling with a security guard?

·
Registered
236 Posts
A20A Sentra said:
99.se.ltd OMFG!! u live by me thats crazy i live in goldsboro too
hehe, sweet dude.
born in '85...you a senior around here?
look for a silver,4door,SE-L,tint, and lowered......i'm the only one around.

oh yeah......and a duct-tape rear passenger side quarter window.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
236 Posts
there's a n00b here that lives in kinston with a '97 ser. wonder if he's seen any of this.....he has yet to post anywhere.

acrophobe-you observing?

·
Banned
126 Posts
I live about an hour from Asheville. I have never been to a car show in NC (where I live), I go down to atl. Im about an hour and 1/2 from there

·
S12 Fanatic
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I love that area. My mother-in-law lives in Maggie Valley, I've spent a bit of time there. One of my favorite things about living in Raleigh is I can be in the mountains in 3 hours, or at the beach in 2.

·
Hang out wit yo Wang out!
546 Posts
Platinum200 said:
I live about an hour from Asheville. I have never been to a car show in NC (where I live), I go down to atl. Im about an hour and 1/2 from there
Yo Platinum, you in Asheville, I'm a few hours away. No joke, let's hook up and roll on them fools in yo town, We can Bling together!!!

1 - 20 of 123 Posts