Nissan Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey i'm looking to change my spark plugs and wires b/c its just about that time in my car's life span to do so. From what i hear on the forum its best to use the Factory NGK Platinum Tipped Spark Plugs and Factory NGK wires. I was looking at these Denso Iridium Spark Plugs and don't know if they'd work well with our SR20's. Does anyone know if it'll be safe to use them?? And would Magnecor (or however u spell it) Wires be just as well if not better than Factory NGK wires? I know with the spark plugs a factor with the plugs are that the Iridiums are i think colder. Can you guys help me out? What do you guys recommend?

·
100NX2000
346 Posts
OK, there are no factory NGK wires. They are Yakki or something like that! But as for plugs, stick with the NGK Platinum 6's and stock wires. They work best.

I want to know about NGK Iridiums. Those are supposed to be kick ass! I have yet to see them in the USA.

·
Your electrical friend
2,177 Posts
I think you can order the Denso and NGK Iridiums from www.sparkplugs.com but I'll bet they're expensive. I ordered NGK Platinums and they were $11 each. I also put in NGK wires. The wires were cheap, $51. I went to NGK's website and plugged in my info and it doesn't list the Iridiums so I don't know what the deal is with that.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts