Nissan Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I recently put a set of new BOSCH Plat plugs in my car..The ones in it had gone 100k..I now have 110k..The other day I took a look at them..Well they turn out to be shot..The little bend is all white and the plugs look like the old ones....But I cant find a reason for this to happen..They are the right temp for the engine(factory spec)..I do drive my car hard..Could that be why?

So my question is, is there something I can do?Has anyone else had this? I know that if the car is running lean it will do that to a plug..But I cant change that..Should I replace the plugs again??

Also on top of it I need to change my Wires and Dis. Cap..They are original..Kind of hard with low funds.-Any help on finding a GOOD cheap pair would be great.

Plugs are FR8DPX

· Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Yes they are!

Those plugs are hot...If you want a colder plug than get the "6"..I have the "5"s in my car and they burnt up bad..In only 10k miles...They were platinums..Ya know..change every 60k miles..

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.