Nissan Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
OT's E-Referee
904 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I'm still waiting on my friend to find out if it can be held at his work this year so in the mean time lets narrow down the dates. I'm figuring in the range of June or July. I live in Hanover,PA but my friend works in westminster,md. It will be in one of the 2 locations. What I need to know now is those that want to be there, what dates are "no go" that way I can decide which weekend will get the best turnout. It'll pretty much be a saturday thing but if some want to come over friday night to hang some and just crash at my place that'd be cool but would have to ask me ahead of time for approval and planning. Also, this thread will also be to discuss things to do as part of the meet. I'm open to all suggestions but lets try and keep this on a serious note.

Mitch

·
Registered
24 Posts
wats wrong with da 93 sentra. im sellin my 92 1.6 motor and tranny. brand new clutch and everything

·
OT's E-Referee
904 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
1SentraBeast said:
wats wrong with da 93 sentra. im sellin my 92 1.6 motor and tranny. brand new clutch and everything
It's rusting to pieces. However, lets keep this on topic please.

Mitch

·
i pwn your mom
5,439 Posts
just give me a holla, if i dont have to work, ill make my usual trip down

·
OT's E-Referee
904 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ok so far the following weekends are open(need to tell me if you want to come to the meet and one of these dates isn't good)

June 11(most likely not),18,25
July 9(most likely not),16,23,30

I'm figuring June 11 and July 9 as out but if people tell me the other dates won't work then those may be used. Right now I'm thinking either June 25 or July 16. I need people to tell me asap of dates that are "no go" so I can narrow down the weekend for the best turnout. The deadline for this will be in 2 weeks(May 14). At that time I will choose the date for the meet and start the new thread to organize who's coming and what will be going on. I'm still working on figuring out a location for the meet.

Mitch

·
i pwn your mom
5,439 Posts
mine is all based on my work schedule, so it makes it hard sometimes..

·
suckas gotta know
249 Posts
Sup fellas. I may be getting back into a nissan soon. If thats the case i may be good for a date. Ill let you know

·
OT's E-Referee
904 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Ok I'm now going to start the new official thread for the meet. If you catch this Steve please close this thread as it is no longer of any use.

Mitch

·
suckas gotta know
249 Posts
yeah you knew i couldnt stay away for too long. 9 months has been too long. If you guys know of a cheap 240 or se-r let me know. The cheaper the better, i can always fix it.

·
F.I. Section Whore
896 Posts
I could make it, but I've got nothing to show for, besides my automatic transmission, my wheels, my lucino grille, and my CAI. :rolleyes:

But it'd be cool to meet some of you. Are those dates still applicable? June 11th would be fine for me, pretty much any date would.

·
OT's E-Referee
904 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
wildmane said:
I could make it, but I've got nothing to show for, besides my automatic transmission, my wheels, my lucino grille, and my CAI. :rolleyes:

But it'd be cool to meet some of you. Are those dates still applicable? June 11th would be fine for me, pretty much any date would.
I don't have much to show either. But it's not about show its about local nissan enthusiasts getting together to talk and have fun. The date of June 25th has been decided upon and there is another thread started by me for the meet. If your gonna be there either PM me or make a post in the new thread

Mitch

1 - 14 of 14 Posts