Nissan Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
OT's E-Referee
904 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I haven't figured when yet but I'm planning to buy a car from someone on nissanforums which has a bunch of mods on it that I want. As soon as I get the car I'm gonna be swapping all of the performance mods over to my 93 Sentra SE including swapping the entire motor and tranny. I will also be swapping over some stock parts that my car needs. It will probably be in around 3-4 weeks but I won't know til I figure out when I'm getting the car. Basically the idea is we'll meet up work on swapping stuff over(on a saturday) and hopefully have time in the afternoon to just hang out, chill, and talk about stuff(cars ofcourse). I will supply drinks(soda) and snacks. I will also supply beer for those who are of age. But I don't know beer that well(I stick Mikes Hard Lime and stuff like that) so ya'll have to let me know what is good beer wise. Anyways let me know if you're interested in joining. Also, I have a friend I gave first dibs on anything off the car that I'm not keeping(Im stripping it and sending it to the junkyard) so those who show up can have anything they want off of it after my friend and I. Keep an eye out this May cus I'm in the process of planning a meet like I did last summer and as soon as I figure that stuff out I will post it. I'm posting this in both nissanforums and NENT. Any questions my sn on aim is kickasssentra and my email is [email protected]. I will make my cell phone# available after I get a date and time figured out.

Mitch

·
Banned
4,308 Posts
man.......i dont like the cold. i may be up for it though. ill let you know. i cant be of much use other than handing wrenches and what not (im going to uti to learn) were di you post in nent? ill make it a sticky

·
OT's E-Referee
904 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
1.6pete said:
man.......i dont like the cold. i may be up for it though. ill let you know. i cant be of much use other than handing wrenches and what not (im going to uti to learn) were di you post in nent? ill make it a sticky
It should be in the meet section. And there has been a change of plans for the swap. The car I currently have is in poor shape rust-wise and the car I'm buying is in much better shape. However the car I'm getting is an XE model and the car I have is an SE(comes with everything SER's have except the drivetrain). So rather that repairing my current car I'm gonna keep the other car and swap all the extras over including sway bars, guage cluster and harness for it, complete interior(dash panels, seats, door panels, carpet, steering wheel, and shifter boot and knob), the SE emblem, spoiler, and ofcourse my JWT cams and JWT ecu. That's the new plan. So Pete, you don't need to be a mechanic to be able to help out. Anyways, that the latest. I'm still waiting on my W-2's so can't give an exact date yet. It'd be in 2 weeks on the weekend at the earliest.

Mitch

·
Banned
4,308 Posts
interior i can do :thumbup:

·
i pwn your mom
5,439 Posts
as long as im not working, then i can prolly come along and give my hand in expertise...

·
OT's E-Referee
904 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
psuLemon said:
as long as im not working, then i can prolly come along and give my hand in expertise...
sweet. I have my W-2's now. All I gotta do is goto H&R Block and get my refund. Hopefully it don't take too long and hopefully I get a nice return that I can put toward the trip up and back. Guess I'll find out. I'll keep ya'll informed.

Mitch

·
OT's E-Referee
904 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Nismo1997 said:
How far are you from JGY? Ill be down there in a few weeks, about in time when your doing your thing
Im in hanover,pa which is just a few miles north of the pa/md border. Not sure of the distance to JGYCustoms however not sure how soon I can get the car cuz my tax refund wasn't as much as I expected.

Mitch

1 - 8 of 8 Posts