Nissan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
last night at 4:00 a.m. some fuck broke into my car. since my car is a bucket and didn't think much of the noise and just thought the garbage fell down or something. well when i looked out the window i saw that my window was broken on the passenger side. so i grabbed my 44 cocked that sucker and went out to find whoever was fucking with my shit. he was lucky because i swear to god i would have blown off his legs so he coudn't run before the cops come.

this isn't the first time, i have had my m3 broken into once also. so to everyone in seattle if you see a guy wearing a brown coat looking at your car at 4:00 a.m. before he does anything just shoot him and say that was for Blood206:mad:

·
Registered
672 Posts
damn man! thats osme bad shit! did u get a good look at the guy or was he completly gone?did they take anything?

L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i would have fired out the window at his ass..

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sorry man. :(

You should kinda make a spoof off of luvregal's sig.

"Get you a car and stay the fuck outta mine". :p

·
Doug "The Shoe"
852 Posts
Arg. Gotta hate that. I had some guy snooping around my car a few days ago at about 11pm. I heard something and checked the window. I ran outside and yelled, 'Get the f--k away from my car' and the guy booked it. Not that I had /anything/ of value in my car.

Odd too, because I live in a fairly... 'friendly' neighbourhood.

Maybe your guy'll come back and you'll get the chance to catch him? I doubt mine here will, I scared him pretty good.
Just keep that 44 loaded. ;)

·
Registered
126 Posts
screw shooting him in the leg. I'd bust his leg with my own hands and legs. Doing things yourself is sometimes the best thing.:cool:

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
6,079 Posts
damn.. that makes me wanna buy a hella good alarm system now.. i dont want my ride 2 be jacked.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i'm on like 5 different boards, and after hearing all the shit that's been done to their cars...I DEFINALY want a good alarm system. Anyone reccomend something?

This guy on Altimas.net...LAW, his custom ride was stolen. He had a kit from a honda put onto a nissan, molded, etc on there. THey JACKED EVERYTHING in the interior. Airbags, they even stole a seat. that's right...A seat. lol. His front dash...there was nothing left practically. I think they even stole the carpet. Crazy!! But they left the body kit!! Weird thieves.

·
Boost anyone?
1,625 Posts
LIUSPEED said:
damn.. that makes me wanna buy a hella good alarm system now.. i dont want my ride 2 be jacked.
Damn around here in El Monte, people dont care if you have an alarm. Ive had friends get there cars stolen from the school parking lot with the security watching. One of the cars was stripped of everything and found in downtown L.A. Some people ignore the alarms, especially in crowded places like a mall parking lot.
An immobilizer does sound good though. How much do those run for??

·
Garage Sultan
1,173 Posts
GlowstickBoy said:
i'm on like 5 different boards, and after hearing all the shit that's been done to their cars...I DEFINALY want a good alarm system. Anyone reccomend something?
I can recommend 2 very valuable security systems:

1) a garage. Prefferably one thats connected to the house wiht a door near where the family dog sleeps.

2) Ever see that James Bond flick where the thieves try to break into his yellow Lambourghini (? i havent seen the movie in a while) and it blows up? You should do that....

Other than that i know nuthing about security systems.

-Nick

·
Its a JEEP thing...
388 Posts
I dont ever remember hearing of a statute saying you could maime someone for stealing ones property. I think you should get a big dog.and put him on a chain.and park on top of the chain...then you have a big dog camping by your car.

I'd hate to see how long of a sentence you got for shooting someone over a car.....

·
Doug "The Shoe"
852 Posts
Well, you can do anything you want, right? Just seems like most of the things we like doing are illegal. But hey, as long as you're not caught, I say if they guy deserves it, stand up for yourself and your neighbourhood and blow his leg off.

And yes, a closed/locked Garage would be a very good investment. I have one of those. It not only protects my car from thieves, but it keeps it dry on those rainy days. ;)

·
Its a JEEP thing...
388 Posts
"blowing his leg off" is only going to make YOU his lifetime benifactor...you WILL be sued by him or his family..and you WILL pay him for the rest of HIS life....count on it.

saying you would blow a leg off of a BG, is like saying you'd run over someone for pulling out in front of you and almost crashing your beloved car...(and hence taking it away from you as a theft).

edit* added the following.

Texas law does allow the the use of deadly force to protect ones property, however..it uses means of deadly force to stop the act..not to maime, or dismember. Under the law, you had better shoot to terminate.

http://www.capitol.state.tx.us/statutes/pe/pe0000900.html#pe013.9.41

·
Doug "The Shoe"
852 Posts
Agreed. Like I said, if the guy deserves it. And for me, that's a big if. That's some interesting stuff coming out of Texas... makes me wonder what the law here in British Columbia is. So if someone was stealing my car, at 1am in Texas, and I wanted to stop him, I would have to kill him rather then say... dismembement?

Side note about car alarms: You can have some fun with them too. The loud noisemakers don't attract much attention these days, they just seem to annoy people. My sister and some of her friends were throwing snow on top of my friend's truck so while watching from a distance he hit the panic button. Needless to say all the girls ran away freaked out. :) the funnier thing was, was that my friend couldn't figure out how to turn the thing off! We shut it down, though.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts