Nissan Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Banned
930 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
if i am not mistaken, OBX is a name brand?!. well, I like the 1 piece header design, simply beacuase of the fact of less possibility for gasket screw up.. i was figuring sliding it from underneath was my option..

· Banned
930 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
oh, well, civics and sentras are similar, yet different, cause see, ill tell you what it looks like.. if you remove the stock manifold, there is 2 things.. there isnt enough room, to simply lift the car, and place them straight in from above, becuase its a 1 peice design. Second, there is the front motor mount. (ithink) and a big black bar that blocks a straight push in from underneath, i think you can unbolt this, im not sure, i have to look

· Banned
930 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
no no, please let me exaplain eh?

OBX headers are better than HS in my opinion... becuase they are 1 Peace.. not 2 peiece.. the 1 piece is harder to install.. i had to remove fans, radiator, everything upfront to slide them in, it cant be done from underneath.. Once under, they bolted in... 6 bolts... the inner bottom 2 wouldnt fit, cause the welding.. but, i can get some bolts from a store that dont have the little washers attached.. they sound.. and Act great.. super fast.. like 5K and up, i feel like 2X power almost.. its great..

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.