Nissan Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
319 Posts
02SunnyB15 said:
Man it's crazy how some pppl get all bitchy when you don't wanna race them,it's rediculus,to make it even more crazy the car wasn't even his,he was riding a bike.

you want to race an evo?

How about from a roll?

lol, fast-autos.net says the evo can run a 13.0 in the quarter. i dunno if i believe it, i watch videos of cobras eat them constantly like they were 16 second cars. Fast autos claims the cobra is a 12.9 as well so i dont think they should walk the evos as bad as they do.

·
specV Addict
855 Posts
Rathi134 said:
you want to race an evo?

How about from a roll?

lol, fast-autos.net says the evo can run a 13.0 in the quarter. i dunno if i believe it, i watch videos of cobras eat them constantly like they were 16 second cars. Fast autos claims the cobra is a 12.9 as well so i dont think they should walk the evos as bad as they do.
from a roll AWD cars aren't that fast

·
Registered
319 Posts
02SunnyB15 said:
Yeah that guy,along with another guy in a 4door civic with a b18 swap.
Man i didn't know that....popped hood=do you wanna race me? lol!

it happened to the rx7 guy as well. he popped hood and a zo6 wanted to race him

·
Registered
7 Posts
AGREED: I used to have a 91 Talon FWD with a 16g on 20 lbs of boost, I raced a lightly modded WRX from a dead stop and he murdered me, but from a 20 punch and up his car was a turd!

·
In Ur Threadz - Deleting!
1,906 Posts
...but a '91 AWD Tsi Talon would have ran pretty evenly with the WrX. ;)

·
Registered
19 Posts
racing with your truck popped increases downforce. that's what the sallen s7s do. at 180mph they can drive upside down...b/c of the truck being open (or in this case the engine cover)

having your gas cap open is another story...

·
In Ur Threadz - Deleting!
1,906 Posts
Gas cap open is what NASCAR uses right? To help them turn left?

N.on A.thletic S.port C.entered A.round R.ednecks

·
Registered
19 Posts
MrEous said:
Gas cap open is what NASCAR uses right? To help them turn left?

N.on A.thletic S.port C.entered A.round R.ednecks
I knew there was something wrong with my TV, I always thought they were turning right....

·
Registered
4 Posts
I especially enjoy mustangs that want to race me in my wife`s Scion xb! IT HAS A 105hp 1.5 liter FREAKING ECHOE`S ENGINE FOR GOD`S SAKE, AND IT`S AN AUTOMAGIRIFIC TYRANOMISSION. I just laugh that they think I`m dumb enough to think my toaster can toast them. ....Ah, when I finish my 240...then let the pony rapage comence! :banhump:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts