Nissan Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Proud 2004 X-Trail Owner
691 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
This one got some story:

1st, it's a Series I, X-Ty

2nd, there's no chance of custom license plates, so random was in favor of this guy

·
Proud 2004 X-Trail Owner
691 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'll keep my camera close, Next week I'll return to Mexico City & will hunt for a Xenon Roof Rack one.

·
XTRAIL-HOLIC
2,228 Posts
Hi Manuel,

Nice pics :)

In Australia we have a company that does a very similar job with the from bull bars (that what they're here :) )

Check them out here:

http://www.ecb.com.au/model/x-trail.htm

Pic2. I like the plates, but not the dent on the rear bumber, Poor xtrailer, someone must have clipped him or it could have been his fault :)

·
Proud 2004 X-Trail Owner
691 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Donkey's Bar or to be more specifically... Donkey Thrower :rolleyes:

There's also a company here that makes those bars, but I haven't found them at the web, by the way, Nissan sold them not so expensive.

Yep, it's sad to see a fender like that, alive, looked worst.

·
Fully Bolted + Juiced!
389 Posts
We also got the "Hyper Roof Rail" version X-Trail for sale here. It was sold as a special model called the X-Trail Blue. It was a blueish purple outside color, had the stock 16 inch wheels but black chrome plated, the hyper roof rails, fully equipped, and only offered in automatic.

·
Registered
417 Posts
Terranismo said:
We also got the "Hyper Roof Rail" version X-Trail for sale here. It was sold as a special model called the X-Trail Blue. It was a blueish purple outside color, had the stock 16 inch wheels but black chrome plated, the hyper roof rails, fully equipped, and only offered in automatic.
What are these "Hyper" Lights? I assume the roof rails are named after the Hyper Halogen bulb part?

So just what exactly are these "Hyper Halogen" bulbs? It would seem they are still a Halogen filiment bulb, as such, are not a true HID Xenon Gas filled capsule with an Arc.

·
Fully Bolted + Juiced!
389 Posts
The Hyper part of the name is only a gimmick. They are actually halogen lights built into thicker roof rails. The roof rails are silver in color and have a rack built into them for luggage carrying. The halogen lights (2-one on each side) are in the foward part of the rails directly on top of the windshield. An extra accessory switch is included towards the left of the steering wheel, on the dashboard, to turn them on. They can only be turned on when the main lights are also on (similar to the bumper mounted fogs).

1 - 12 of 12 Posts