Nissan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Banned
809 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
hmm, iwil try and see what i can get us maybe?

i might be able to get us CAI's and bypass valves for like.. 250 MAYBE.. and i dont know about shipping yet.. although.. thats a semi good deal.. lets see.. ill find out something

·
Boost anyone?
1,625 Posts
Thats cool but it doesnt really rain a lot, well it doesnt flood a lot here in beautiful sunny california so I really dont want to pay for a bypass valve. I remember seeing a HotShot CAI for $208 w/o shipping.

·
PB JELLY TIME!
1,484 Posts

·
Sentra Flogger
108 Posts
intakes and such

i want in too...

i'd recommend going with either the place racing CAI or hot shot CAI -- both are proven (dyno'd) to give you the most bang for your buck... and that's what we all want, right?

i'm not really sure i trust injen all that much. anyone out there with an injen intake who might give us a heads-up otherwise?

so, how would we go about coordinating a group buy. if we go with place racing or hotshot, i'm near both and could be a point man, if need be.

let's get it rolling...

·
Boost anyone?
1,625 Posts
Injen is a great company. I have not had one on my sentra but my brother has one on his *cough civic cough* and it sounds and feels good. My cousin has an injen intake on his 2001 celica GT which improves his hp quite nicely. I wouldnt mind going with place racing or hot shot because like someone said, they are dyno proven most bang for the buck. I am looking for a Cold Air Intake but I would settle for a Short Ram if it is relatively inexpensive.

D

·
0 Posts
dude make the price lower 200 bucks for an CAI intake? dammm how much is S/H and plus this is gonna be a group buy right? so why not make discounts guys? comon no one would want to get ripped off

·
Banned
809 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
well, i checked out the intak

Well i checked out the intake by Injen, or whatever.. and its just like.. the CAI extension, with no MAF adapter... or so i am to see.. i will email them to get more info.. But it wont adapt to 97-99 200's, because i belive the 95-96 is 1 ahm, and our cars is 3.... (97-99) But.. who knows, were all mod god's here.!lol.. the price is right though.

·
tiffany was hardcore?
195 Posts
lets see

ok ive tried this with other types of parts! i can set one up with hotshot if you all want!
i will get prices later on today a post them :)

·
Banned
809 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
what...

What does this intake come with?? does it come with the peice between the intake manifold, And the MAF, as well as teh Cold air tube, or is it just the CAE. I dont think it has the MAF connector either...

·
tiffany was hardcore?
195 Posts
Info on HOTSHOT CAI

ok i can get a HOTSHOT CAI group buy going !I would need a min of 12 people it comes with the 3 foot piping, a 1 foot elbow pipe, a maf adapter plate, filter, all the couplers and clamps you would need to set it up rigth out of the box
though every Nissan Sentra 1.6 between the years 95-99 are different so I would need the correct year (production date) and model and engine
the price will be $200- with shipping included
if interested let me know via pm, email or this board
but like I said I need a min of 12 people if more people are interested the price may go down !
let me know

1 - 20 of 60 Posts