Nissan Forum banner
1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Banned
809 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
hmm, iwil try and see what i can get us maybe?

i might be able to get us CAI's and bypass valves for like.. 250 MAYBE.. and i dont know about shipping yet.. although.. thats a semi good deal.. lets see.. ill find out something

·
Boost anyone?
1,625 Posts
Thats cool but it doesnt really rain a lot, well it doesnt flood a lot here in beautiful sunny california so I really dont want to pay for a bypass valve. I remember seeing a HotShot CAI for $208 w/o shipping.

·
PB JELLY TIME!
1,484 Posts

·
Sentra Flogger
108 Posts
intakes and such

i want in too...

i'd recommend going with either the place racing CAI or hot shot CAI -- both are proven (dyno'd) to give you the most bang for your buck... and that's what we all want, right?

i'm not really sure i trust injen all that much. anyone out there with an injen intake who might give us a heads-up otherwise?

so, how would we go about coordinating a group buy. if we go with place racing or hotshot, i'm near both and could be a point man, if need be.

let's get it rolling...

·
Boost anyone?
1,625 Posts
Injen is a great company. I have not had one on my sentra but my brother has one on his *cough civic cough* and it sounds and feels good. My cousin has an injen intake on his 2001 celica GT which improves his hp quite nicely. I wouldnt mind going with place racing or hot shot because like someone said, they are dyno proven most bang for the buck. I am looking for a Cold Air Intake but I would settle for a Short Ram if it is relatively inexpensive.

G

·
dude make the price lower 200 bucks for an CAI intake? dammm how much is S/H and plus this is gonna be a group buy right? so why not make discounts guys? comon no one would want to get ripped off

·
Banned
809 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
well, i checked out the intak

Well i checked out the intake by Injen, or whatever.. and its just like.. the CAI extension, with no MAF adapter... or so i am to see.. i will email them to get more info.. But it wont adapt to 97-99 200's, because i belive the 95-96 is 1 ahm, and our cars is 3.... (97-99) But.. who knows, were all mod god's here.!lol.. the price is right though.

·
Registered
52 Posts

·
tiffany was hardcore?
195 Posts
lets see

ok ive tried this with other types of parts! i can set one up with hotshot if you all want!
i will get prices later on today a post them :)

·
tiffany was hardcore?
195 Posts
Info on HOTSHOT CAI

ok i can get a HOTSHOT CAI group buy going !I would need a min of 12 people it comes with the 3 foot piping, a 1 foot elbow pipe, a maf adapter plate, filter, all the couplers and clamps you would need to set it up rigth out of the box
though every Nissan Sentra 1.6 between the years 95-99 are different so I would need the correct year (production date) and model and engine
the price will be $200- with shipping included
if interested let me know via pm, email or this board
but like I said I need a min of 12 people if more people are interested the price may go down !
let me know

1 - 20 of 60 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.