Nissan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Bow down BiAtch >;o)
1,356 Posts
what goes on at the mini meet (sorry I've never been to one)

·
Registered
393 Posts
sweet. i met up w/ these guys last month. i was the only one that didnt own a b15, or an ser for that matter... we jus meet up, hang out, talk about stuff, see what people do to their cars. basically loiter and show off our cars.

·
Registered
393 Posts
yeah, then i wont be the only b14! haha... but i dunno if ill be able to make it anymore, since im runnin on a donut right now

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
V i V i D 200sx said:
yeah, then i wont be the only b14! haha... but i dunno if ill be able to make it anymore, since im runnin on a donut right now

They've got donuts at Krispy Kreme's if you want to put donuts all around.. :) hahaha

·
Registered
393 Posts
haha, thanks man.... i wonder what it'd be like to run on all donuts... just slidin all over the place and stuff. haha (empty parking lot, of course)

·
Nissan Fanatic since 1999
308 Posts
I'm looking for this day. I live down in san diego and im gonna bring my stock 200SX, looking forward to see my results for 50 bucks. :p 90whp W00T!!

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
V i V i D 200sx said:
haha, thanks man.... i wonder what it'd be like to run on all donuts... just slidin all over the place and stuff. haha (empty parking lot, of course)
You never know what you're gonna see at these mini-meets. Last time the Altima guys hung out there, there was some older Accord trying to slide and a group of Action Package Celica guys meeting up at the same place.. haha

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
bickmade said:
I'm looking for this day. I live down in san diego and im gonna bring my stock 200SX, looking forward to see my results for 50 bucks. :p 90whp W00T!!
Dyno at Krispy Kreme? I think you're trying to post in the Stillen thread. :p

·
Boost anyone?
1,625 Posts
mayco said:
were are these mini meets and at what time

I hate to be a dick but how about reading the whole thread. Its at the krispy kreme in Puente Hills by the mall, off the 60 free way Azusa Exit. B15 sentra forums

1 - 20 of 21 Posts