Nissan Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sewell are being stingy and wont sell @ invoice, whats my next best bet? Crest or Grubbs?
Or should I wait a few months?
They want 35.5 for '05 6MT w/ Premium Package.
The invoice for that is 33,056.
I do not want them to make 2.5k on me on top of the dealer holdback (~2-3k).

Anyways, waitin for opinions. :)

·
In Ur Threadz - Deleting!
1,906 Posts
I would be surprised to hear Alex say that is the main motivation to getting the '05.

·
DNE Boy
93 Posts
ny98max said:
Its the pimp factor, not the hp.
'05 on stick just came out.
so what's your pimp factor right now? is there like an pimp index that we can measure pimpness by? when does a pimp become a pimple?

·
Registered
0 Posts
Grubbs will most likely deal. Also, they had a deal with Fresh Alloy, that if you were a FA member ($100 I think), they will sell at invoice or actually the Nissan employee price. You may want to look into that.

Who are you working with at Sewell and what is the most you are willing to pay.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Not to rain on your parade, but since the 05 is new and updated I think you're gonna have a hard time getting one for invoice. Guess it won't hurt to try tho. Might have to broaden your search to include internet dealers (and then have a travel a lil bit to pick it up or have it delivered.)

·
Registered
14 Posts
ny98max said:
maybe i wont be able to just now, but i will in a few months.
car sales are not going so great from what i heard.
:fluffy:
actually trophy gave me a hella a deal on the 05 i couldnt turn it down its almost as cheap as my 03 spec payments with more warranty than the spec :cheers:

·
specV Addict
855 Posts
bkeasley said:
actually trophy gave me a hella a deal on the 05 i couldnt turn it down its almost as cheap as my 03 spec payments with more warranty than the spec :cheers:
LOL that's a sentra not a g35coupe

1 - 14 of 14 Posts