Nissan Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all, found the web site on Sat, and did end up buying the 90 Pathfinder. So far I am a happy owner, but I haven't gone through a tank of gas yet! And yes, I am female. Will that make me number 8? Just thought I would intro myself for now, and keep checking out the posts. I do have some questions, but have not done any searching yet!! So, I'm looking forward to learning all I can about my Pathfinder...

·
What's in your wallet?
2,640 Posts
Congratulations on finding NF!!:thumbup: Now hurry and burn through that tank of gas :D

·
Banned
4,308 Posts
ahhhhhhhhh.

^sorry im in shock. welcome to nf.com! if i were you i would lift the pathy :thumbup: go low for cars, jack the hell outa trucks.

·
THINK BLUE
1,014 Posts
Haven't gone through a whole tank of gas...lucky, I go through 3/4 of a tank on the weekends!!!:eek: Hope you like this forum, and I hope you enjoy your car :thumbup:

·
Registered
463 Posts
Welcome to the boards. Here you will find quite a few helpful people, alot of jackasses and an excessive amount of horndogs.
And you know its bad when we start numbering the female members...oh what a new low we have sunk to.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
kali's s12 said:
hi, im new to and dont worry i'm number 7, lol
Well, I've been driving a Honda Prelude, and needed something with more room. So, I've always been a fan of the Pathfinder, and thought, why not!! Give it a shot, and it looks a helluva lot better than my Honda. It has 380 k on it, and the rust and holes show it's been around. Definetly time for something new...So, I will have a nice lookin ride for the next 5 or so years anyway.

·
Banned
4,308 Posts
its fun.........we can now proudly say we have a gaggle of women

1 - 9 of 9 Posts