Nissan Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Last night was the last straw. Ever since I came back from Christmas break the business at the company had damn near tripled it seem liked. The obvious answer should had been to hire more employees. Apparently I dont know how to run a business. The owner decided to keep the same amount of people. Ever answered the phone 60 times in an hour? Ever make 40-50 calls an hour? Thats what I was doing. I was working my ass of for the past few months. Most of the employees still fell under the 30 an hour call average required. Did punishment come upon them? nah. You can keep slacking we got people like chris who work his ass off to cover for you. You know with employee morale at a alltime low you would think we would have a rewards program. Nahhh it got cut a while back. Then finally more employees were hired. A few veterans had already quit. Problem solved though right? Wrong, turns out the owner still wanted the amount of hours kept the seem. so basically people hours got cut. wtf now i had to work even harder to make up for the newbies and the slackers. Did I get a thanks? nahh. I went ahead and put in my 2 week notice last wednesday. I took off most of next week. Yesterday however was a slap to my face. With one worker calling in sick, the owner decided that finding a replacement was overrated. I was stuck with 3 of the slowest employees ever. With 12 people wanting to be answered on the phone and a crapload of appointments that needed to be called within the next few minutes. I picked my crap up and left. I sent a message to my manager apologizing and explaining why I left. Was I wrong for what I did? I felt a stand needed to be made. Treat employees like crap and they wont stay. Its only an 8 buck an hour job.

cliff notes- job pissed me off for several months so I walked out.

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
6,079 Posts
chris im with you 100 % i try try try to get my 30 in and outs apparently the system hates me and i cant even come close or someone keep over writting on my stuff... i get calls i make calls hell im even at work as im typing this shit.

im uber pissed that you and matt quit and i a noobie here is already considering leaving. do you remember that one day i told you that my eye was so infected i can barely see and i must see a doctor ? well the owner decided to be an ass that day and not let me call out or find me a replacement. another time is when i was with horrible bad bronchitis and could barely breathe and i left a msg and say i cant make it the night before i still got bitched at for being sick.. it not that i wanted to be sick but hey shit happens and well guess what my hours got cut as well not only that my other job hours are cut as well due to overspend in payroll.... if i really didnt need this money and/or need this financial help for my family i would be like you right now and just walked out for im really tired of this crap.

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
6,079 Posts
LatinMax said:
Go to CSS...they may treat you better and like the experience you have.
does CSS pay better for i too am considering leaving cuz work ethic here suck ass

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
6,079 Posts
Rathi134 said:
man unless their pay kicks ass , i dont think i could do it again lol.
chris call me tonight after 5.

·
Registered
8 Posts
8-buck-an-hour jobs are easy to come by.....good job tellin em to fark off! I wouldn't a been that nice...

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
6,079 Posts
t56gen3 said:
8-buck-an-hour jobs are easy to come by.....good job tellin em to fark off! I wouldn't a been that nice...
im only here to gain call center experience and hopefully get something better so i dont hafta work as hard for the cash.

i envy you matt n chris cuz you guys have it much easier than i do right now. :)

·
All Show...trust me!
164 Posts
LIUSPEED said:
does CSS pay better for i too am considering leaving cuz work ethic here suck ass
I don't know, but they have a bunch more clients than EHS does. I would say that my team make over 300 appointments per month and less than 10 are thru EHS. We get more that are not done thru an appointment service than do thru EHS.
So, I would imagine that may be better since thaey have so much biz.
Call them and see.
The appointment number is 871-858-0055

·
In Ur Threadz - Deleting!
1,906 Posts
Chris...sorry to hear you were taken advantage of.

Do you only work nights and go to school during the day? If not I could probably get you a job here in our warehouse. But that's only if you're available during the day.

Otherwise you could also try working nights, part-time for UPS.

Good luck either way...
-Jeff

·
Registered
5 Posts
well damm that sucks dude i hate being over worked and underpayed thing is i barelly got a job on friday after two months search good luck on finding one of your liking

·
even better the 2nd time
2,719 Posts
you can do better than that
CS jobs are a dime a dozen, and you should be getting at least $11-$12/hour to start if you're any good (which it sounds like you are)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts