Nissan Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
6,079 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey everyone i just wanted to tell you guys that i be in town from the 2nd of july - the 9th of july for my 1 week paid vacation from work.

im bringing my family with me and i was thinking about seeing if any of you have any good recommendations to meet up that not TOO far from AZUSA , CA where we will be staying with at a friends house.

let me know and for those i met before it be great seeing you again ! :thumbup:

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
6,079 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
so it official.. ill be there july 2 night and leaving july 10 afternoon

so who wants to meet up and or organize a meet

·
West Coast *******
1,127 Posts
You have no choice. Two or three days of those seven that you are here, you belong to Jason, Terry, Boris and Myself. Without question.

·
Smth Crmnl,not therapist
852 Posts
I don't wanna say something without saying too much, but lets just say it'll be fun esh. Good luck

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
6,079 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
so i say lets do a big ol BBQ july 4th.. anyone know a good location ?

·
THINK BLUE
1,014 Posts
Cool, Liu will be in town, I'd go up to "meet and greet" ya :thumbup:

I'd say Whittier Narrows park, but finding a spot there might be impossible on the 4th.....

·
Work With What You Got
845 Posts
I say mission beach here in SoCal hahahah .. come down here i dont wanna drive up there :thumbup:

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
6,079 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
well keep in mind it hasta please my wife and kid as well.... they are on vacation with me so keep in mind that it hasta be a pretty nice safe and peaceful fun area.

and also any other dates will be taken into consideration :thumbup:

·
My ass, your face
3,520 Posts
i dunno of many areas around the LA area...or azusa area. let me know what u guys decide. haha

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
6,079 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
hey where the rest of the cali crew.. i thought be more than 5 people !

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
6,079 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
that sounds nice.. any other suggestions ?

·
Vanilla Ice all the way baby!
1,198 Posts
la jolla's nice, um...ocean beach, pacifc beach, SEA WORLD (mission beach lol) i say mission beach is ur best bet, its very family oriented, belmont park is pretty chill, it has an old (but safe) wooden coaster, arcade, lots of kiddie game areas, and beach is like 4 feet away lol, but across the street theres like a MASSIVE park

and of course u need to go to the wild animal park in escondido, f--- the zoo, the wild animal park is cooler, u can see the animal is recreations of their environment, and u can see them intereacting with each other, in the africa exhibit, they all roam around together, and u can take a safari ride though the exhibit in a jeep, and get like right next to them

hmmm, i jsut realized that azusa is 100+ miles away from the sd area so if u want to make the hour drive its worth it, DAY TRIP!!!!!

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
6,079 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
hehe ya well see.. i really want a midpoint where the LA crew and SD crew can congregate and chill and eat and have a good time..

maybe around anaheim will be nice what you guys think ?

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
6,079 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
i do like the idea of the denny on anaheim on the way to disneyland.. forgot that street name.

·
1,198 Posts
LIUSPEED said:
i do like the idea of the denny on anaheim on the way to disneyland.. forgot that street name.
haha oh good memories at denny's, lol.......i'm debating weather to look normal when i cruise up, or if i should do waht i normally do when i go cruising

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
6,079 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
SanMarcosZfreak said:
haha oh good memories at denny's, lol.......i'm debating weather to look normal when i cruise up, or if i should do waht i normally do when i go cruising
ya i first met bugnlv on the denny's with stealthb14 and my wife....

it when i used to eat there alot when my wife worked at the world of disney

·
1,198 Posts
LIUSPEED said:
ya i first met bugnlv on the denny's with stealthb14 and my wife....

it when i used to eat there alot when my wife worked at the world of disney
cool, but no what i meant by my usual thing was, i don't know if i should dress nice lol or dress how i normally do lol (black pants, ICP shirt, and face paint) lmao kids seem to enjoy the face paint lol, so if u want someone to entertain the kiddies i could show up painted

edit: 'm kidding i would look normal, lol still think it would be funny to do it though, but it would make a bad first impression

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
6,079 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
SanMarcosZfreak said:
cool, but no what i meant by my usual thing was, i don't know if i should dress nice lol or dress how i normally do lol (black pants, ICP shirt, and face paint) lmao kids seem to enjoy the face paint lol, so if u want someone to entertain the kiddies i could show up painted

edit: 'm kidding i would look normal, lol still think it would be funny to do it though, but it would make a bad first impression
haha i think you scare off my lil boy if you came like that. :thumbup:

he be 18 months by the time we go there. :thumbup:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts