Nissan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 188 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
im up for it. I live in diamond bar, im pretty close by. I drive by irvine all the time during my team cruises. I can only attend meets if they're on a weekday, haha I got work =(

·
NOt only a customer...
176 Posts
im in Garden Grove.. .. 94 SE-L Classic..

im up for the meeting.. eh.. how does tonite sound..
thursday 5-30-02.. we can go eat dinner at norms or something.. hehe.. damn im hungry now..

hit me up anytime..714-767-0429

juan

·
West Coast Redneck
1,127 Posts
AznVirus said:
ya thats very true. i think summer would be best so school is out of the way.
I'm in agreement there.

I was thinking maybe next friday (6/14) sometime in the evening. I'm semi-close to Irvine and work in Laguna Hells...I mean Hills, so I'm game with whatever you guys can think of.

-Sam

·
West Coast Redneck
1,127 Posts
AznVirus said:
hm the 14th, i was thinking like next month, or end of the month, im still in high school so thats why. graduating class of 2002 though :D i get out on the 20th
Ah, to be in High School again...I'm Class of 2001 :D I'm not that far out of high school. I'm in college taking some summer classes. Whatever date works for everyone else, is cool with me...just a little advanced notice...please :D

-Sam

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
6,079 Posts
hey . i live in souther cali. i was wondering if im able to meet up with you guyz. i drive a GA16DE .. 1.6 L and well i want to share my nissan with fellow people that owns one. is it ok if i join?

K

·
0 Posts
I'm wid Sam, It would be great to meet. Just some advance notice would be good. Evenings during the week is good or weekends if known in advance.

Joe

p.s. Sam, this may actually happen this time LOL :D

·
West Coast Redneck
1,127 Posts
James said:
who's this sam you're speaking of?:D

i think next week in the during the weekdays sometime i'll be free... or maybe this Saturday after 4pm?
LOL!! This saturday I know I work...what time I'm not sure, probably like a 12-close (8, 9:30) Its one of those open - ended shifts. If you guys manage to get the ball rolling and I'm at work, go ahead and call my Cell: 949-466-2126

-Sam

·
West Coast Redneck
1,127 Posts
Ideas, Anyone?

myoung said:
instead of having a meet in a parking lot somehwere, how about someone taking charge and planning this the right way.. make it a real meet. Plan it for at least 3 or 4 weeks in advanace allowing people to arrange their schedules accordingly...
Wellll...anyone? I would think that Karting would be fun...I hear Dromo1 [http://www.dromo1.com] is pretty good. Anyone else have any ideas? If so...get them out...if I can get input from what you guys want to do, I'm more than happy to plan a meet. We could also do the BBQ type deal, maybe at doheney beach, or something...throw out ideas, and then I'll create a new thread with a poll, so we can all vote on whatever everyone likes best.

·
Boost anyone?
1,625 Posts
OKay well why not have it at someone's house rather than a public place cause you know how the cops are. I wouldnt mind having it at my house but i dont know how many people would go. We could have a BBQ and just watch the little hondas pass by with their mouths wide open. P.S. I am also the part of the class of 2002 so it would have to wait until after the 19th.

1 - 20 of 188 Posts