Nissan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
851 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:) only got stuck once....and thats cuz i drove through (or tried) a completely untouched parking lot (wasnt plowed, and not one person tried to drive through it) and i drove a good 30 miles or so on unplowed streets.

....im parked on the sidewalk....not that you can tell from all the snow =-o

...not plowed in

....i made my own path whereever i had to drive

·
Registered
851 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
oh yea. one bad thing. i think i killed my cooling fan :eek:. reversing in snow kicked up snow against the ack side of the radiator and snow got stuck in the fan and it tried to kick on but couldnt move....that was shortly followed by the overwhelming smell of burning plastic inside the HOT car (heat was on FULL BLAST)

·
Peek-a-boo....
1,717 Posts

heh.

·
Registered
851 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Nismo1997 said:
your otta your fucking mind!! haha u would scare me if that was my b14 :thumbup:
better than on the street where ANYTHING can hit it and run.........

·
Banned
1,530 Posts
okay...since we are going here....here's our area....BTW - I JUST cleared the sidewalk before I took this picture. It's the blowing shit that sucks.

·
Drop-Out
1,892 Posts
Yes we got slammed and it sucks i gotta work in the shit, plus i need to put a altinator in the 1.6 today after I try to find it in the driveway:thumbdwn:

·
Banned
3,554 Posts
Ahhh this brings back many memories of Davenport, IA with a Toyota 4Runner;)

I'm glad I don't have to deal with that shit anymore. Your talking about one pissed of Z owner. Now this was horrible. Worst snow storm in 15 years.

·
Registered
851 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
today's pics

i had sooooo much fun last nite. we found this empty parking lot that qwas half plowed.....well basically i carved my own drifting track with my 4x4 sentra and literally spent a good half hour to 45 mins just e-braking it around this lil' track :D ive mastered the art of the e-brake slide

....dont mind the snow in the muffler tip, the exhausdt doesnt come out of there anyway :rolleyes:

....im soooooo glad i went with 175 wide tires up front.....parking like that isnt even a workout for the sentra

....other ppl cant drive in the snow, i dont trust them...so ill park as close to the curb as i can get.

....a whole lotta snow

·
Banned
4,308 Posts
your car is 4WD? son of a bitch! i got stuck twice! i was on the way to my friends house to get my sled (i was at his house the night before on the quades, talk about fun in the snow!) and the roads were ok, then there was a part where there was a feild to the left and the wind was blowing to the right. all the snow fron the feild was on the road but there were tracks and i thought i could get throught. well about 1/4 of the way i couldnt go any farther and decided to reverse, well i slid alittle and ended up in a ditch, not deep and im fine but just enuff to make my wheel not touch the ground) so i sat there like an ass and watch all the SUV's pass and i helped 2 other FWD'ers get through (im stuck why should they be?) so i used my folding slovle and dug them some tyre tracks. well i got out about 20 minutes later when my friend showd up in his blazer. then later that night i was in my oval and got stuck............thats just because i didnt care lol... im buying a pathy :thumbup:

·
Registered
851 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
1.6pete said:
your car is 4WD? son of a bitch! i got stuck twice! i was on the way to my friends house to get my sled (i was at his house the night before on the quades, talk about fun in the snow!) and the roads were ok, then there was a part where there was a feild to the left and the wind was blowing to the right. all the snow fron the feild was on the road but there were tracks and i thought i could get throught. well about 1/4 of the way i couldnt go any farther and decided to reverse, well i slid alittle and ended up in a ditch, not deep and im fine but just enuff to make my wheel not touch the ground) so i sat there like an ass and watch all the SUV's pass and i helped 2 other FWD'ers get through (im stuck why should they be?) so i used my folding slovle and dug them some tyre tracks. well i got out about 20 minutes later when my friend showd up in his blazer. then later that night i was in my oval and got stuck............thats just because i didnt care lol... im buying a pathy :thumbup:
awesome :thumbup: not 4WD....but sometimes it makes me think it is :D i only got stock about 4 times but nothing where i needed help from a truck.....and thats a good number considering ive been PLOWING THROUGH EVERYTHING.....2 feet piles of snow in the street are not a problem. ill have to get a pic of my last endeavor.....i was with my little brother (who i was about to beat senseless cuz he was standing outside the car doing nothing with a "deeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr" look on his face while i shoveled out snow for a path....i tell him to do the same, he does it for a bout a second and has the same look on his face :mad:

but overall i like the snow

·
THINK BLUE
1,014 Posts
You know, I look at the snow and think its pretty cool. Cool to have a snowball fight and do other fun snow related stuff :)

But the more I think about it, I realize that it would be fun for only a couple of hours, then it would get to be a pain. I got kinda irritated this morning cuz I had to wait an extra 10 mins in my driveway waiting for my windows to defrost, I don't know I would do walking outside to find my car cover by 2' of snow....I salute those that have to deal with this stuff every winter, stay warm guys and gals :thumbup:

·
Registered
3,344 Posts
1.6pete said:
they only made a 4wd Sentra in wagon form! I wonder if you could stuff the drive train in a sedan... all wheel drive Hmmmmm

·
Banned
4,308 Posts
SPEEDO said:
they only made a 4wd Sentra in wagon form! I wonder if you could stuff the drive train in a sedan... all wheel drive Hmmmmm
thats why i was confused. this is blown310's ride ...soooooo pretty

i bet that would be hella fun in the snow.

·
Have I Hit 12's Yet?
5,325 Posts
dammit i wanna see snow

·
Banned
4,308 Posts
NotAnotherHonda said:
dammit i wanna see snow
hmmmm i dont think you will be having any soon :thumbup:
i am not a cold weather person.....i shiver like a chiwawa......wana trade?

·
Have I Hit 12's Yet?
5,325 Posts

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
my sentra's OK...but the Z is covered under snow...:( I need to get it into the driveway.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts