Nissan Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i smoked a 91 Z28 today and damn, it felt so good. i have a 01 sentra se 2.0L. i have a few mods done. im waiting for another punk that wants to try to race me in a Z28. i still cannot beet a poop stang 5.0L , oh well in time i may do so. header, intake, nos, suspension and skills is all i got in my car. i guess im so wrapped up in smoking V8's is funn to boast.

·
freakish poster
1,236 Posts
Nice kill....Some of those early Z28's were just atrocoious.

·
Powered By hopes & dreams
8,328 Posts
01 SENTRA SE 2.0L said:
i smoked a 91 Z28 today and damn, it felt so good. i have a 01 sentra se 2.0L. i have a few mods done. im waiting for another punk that wants to try to race me in a Z28. i still cannot beet a poop stang 5.0L , oh well in time i may do so. header, intake, nos, suspension and skills is all i got in my car. i guess im so wrapped up in smoking V8's is funn to boast.
if you're running nitrous correctly, you should be able to take some 5.0 stangs........................

·
05-06 NF FF CHAMPION!
3,960 Posts
i agrre with chimmike if you got a nitrous bottle you should be able to handle a stangs

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
And the older Z28s (like the 91) were pretty slow... ran mid 15s or so. If you run up against a newer Z28 you'll have much more of a fight on your hands... if he doesn't just up and leave you outright. I mean geez, these things dyno at 290+ HP at the wheels completely bone stock! Some people have gotten 12.9 in the 1/4 mile out of brand new, completely stock Z28s. It's rare but it does happen.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yeah i know, but im still happy i blew him away. i dont know, maybe im not using the bottle right, i hit the button in 3rd gear at full throttle let it go red line then shift to 4th and so on. i might as well say it i did get spanked from a newer z28, it was pittiful felt like i was standing still when he flew by.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts