Nissan Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
1.6 Turbo Power
718 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone the progress on this, if any? the adapter im talking about is the one mentioned on sentra.net that will allow non-SE-Rs to convert their B14 rear drums to discs w/o replacing the whole beam axle. SMCs number is disconnected, anyone know how to reach them?

would really like to change rears to discs.

·
Icy Hot Stunta
2,366 Posts
AznVirus said:
anyone the progress on this, if any? the adapter im talking about is the one mentioned on sentra.net that will allow non-SE-Rs to convert their B14 rear drums to discs w/o replacing the whole beam axle. SMCs number is disconnected, anyone know how to reach them?

would really like to change rears to discs.
Fastbrakes will be developing kit to do this, first for the B14 then the B13 later.

Mike

·
Registered
30 Posts
AyrtonSennaD said:
When would they be available ??
I just recieved an email back from Brian at Fastbrakes and he said that he's going to start work on the kit hopefully next week... so hopefully within a month or 2 it'll be ready. I need them to match up w/ my 11" front brakes! :)

H

·
0 Posts
JD4 said:

I need them to match up w/ my 11" front brakes! :)
How do like those brakes? I have 16" Kosei rims for my B14 Sentra GXE and have heard a lot about the Fastbrakes kit. Are they really Wilwood calipers? How is the quality of the rotors? I will get mine cryo treated as someone told me that they are well worth the money. Does the kit come with pads? Do you have to use special pads for 4 piston calipers? I have just heard so many people to just go with the NX2K upgrade since it is half the price, but would like some input from someone who is using the Fastbrakes system.

HawaiianSentra

G

·
0 Posts
I don't know if they're serious about it because this is the e-mail I got from FastBrake too, "Yep I just picked up the rear axle Friday and should
be working on it this week. Hopefully I'll have it
ready in a month or so." Dated, 12 Aug '02.

It was mentioned above about 2 months ago, that they would start and should have been ready by now for production.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts