Nissan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Yea, I'm a freak..
560 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I finally had everything installed today. The exterior sound level is identical to the stock system where as the interior is just a tad louder but not bad by any means. I did not notice any loss of low end torgue but did see an increase from 4K on. Here are some pics of the work.

·
Registered
513 Posts
Very similar to mine minus the resonator.
What size piping did you go with?
Magnaflow 14829's I presume?
That seems to the weapon of chioce lately.

·
Registered
178 Posts
Slurppie said:
I finally had everything installed today. The exterior sound level is identical to the stock system where as the interior is just a tad louder but not bad by any means. I did not notice any loss of low end torgue but did see an increase from 4K on. Here are some pics of the work.
Is this butt dyno or did you really test it?

N

·
0 Posts
Slurpie you have the same set up as ScottyNY. I will be doing the same thing. The sound is great not too loud. Saw Scott today at the New York meet. RPNY was there his set up is about the same but he has OBX mufflers and it's a LOT louder.

·
Registered
513 Posts
NX01 said:
Slurpie you have the same set up as ScottyNY. I will be doing the same thing. The sound is great not too loud. Saw Scott today at the New York meet. RPNY was there his set up is about the same but he has OBX mufflers and it's a LOT louder.
Scottlny did his after mine and I did mine after snolden. Ritepina
is the only one I know running 3" piping.

·
Registered
641 Posts
Slurppie said:
I checked it out and made a comment in your guest book, excellent job on the catback. If I decide to keep my present Alty, I will be there.

T

·
0 Posts
looks good. that is the same set up I have minus the race pipe (next on the list). you should get the magnaflow resonator. much better than the stock one. very nice though.

·
Yea, I'm a freak..
560 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
tytalian said:
looks good. that is the same set up I have minus the race pipe (next on the list). you should get the magnaflow resonator. much better than the stock one. very nice though.
Ok...Tytalian failed the alcohol test :D that is a Magnaflow res bro.

·
I miss good ol' OT
1,716 Posts
Looking Good Brian.

Any difference in the Y the shop made and the Y that came off stock?

Also, length of install?

R

·
0 Posts
ALTYHOLIC said:
Scottlny did his after mine and I did mine after snolden. Ritepina
is the only one I know running 3" piping.
I also have a 3 inch custom SS mandrel setup.

·
Registered
641 Posts
1 - 20 of 21 Posts