Nissan Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
could be you caliper bolts have worked loose and the caliper is actually slamming to the front when applying the brakes. might wanna check into that ASAP

·
Registered
117 Posts
sounds like a bad bushing i havent had a pathy b4 but i can relate to that sound

·
Registered
40 Posts
I had the same thing... it was the ball joint, had them replaced at ~39k and then recently at ~130k

·
Registered
48 Posts
A constant velocity joint is encased by a rubber boot and is shaped like a 3 leaf clover. A universal joint is exposed and just in the shape of a plus sign. Universal joints can be serviced on the vehicle and CV joints have to be removed to be serviced.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Thanks spez. I guess the 01 Pathy LE 4WD has both?. There's something slightly rumbling under the driver's side front end. Not loud, just rumbling over bumps. No grinding that I can tell. Think it's a CV or UV joint??

·
Registered
48 Posts
sounds like a worn out upper or lower ball joint or maybe a loose or busted shock. Jack the truck up and see if you can move anything by hand or stick a large prybar under the wheel and pry against the ground and try to pick the wheel up. See if anything appears loose.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts