Nissan Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I got a ticket last night. On my way home there is a hill with a sement divider about 5inches tall and a foot wide seperating the 2 one way lanes. Its also on a hill, I came around the corner shifted down and munched one the gas. Hit some water spun out and wipped around. My ass end was all over the place next thing I know im hicenterd on the divider. Cop saw it all was lauphing his ass off at me when I said I wasnt speeding. He said they had just laid down that liquid de-icer and a few people were slipping but no one had managed to do it while down shifting. I think it was partly becuase of a manhole cover too I have spun my tires on those as well. Any way just scratch my frame up no real damage sept my pride nothing like standing next to your rig as it blocks off traffic hicenterd on a divider,during rush hour I got a few whistles and cheers and Fingers too. 150$ ticket speeding(55ina25) and 50$ for the tow truck to pull my dumbass off the curb.:mad:

·
in^3,N20,RPM,PSI
4,652 Posts
that sucks dood. the only time i've gotten a ticket is when i was going over to my girlfriends house after a week in the field. i was leaving pendleton going N and i was still in a week old cammies covered in cammie paint all over my face, sweat stains everywhere and reeking of pit odor (and tired). cop gave me a ticket even though i was only trying to merge into traffic that was going like 80 mph on I-5 (you southern californians know that 80 is the real speed limit out there)... gave me a ticket for going 80 in a 65.

L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The police officer prolly only gave you the ticket because you were all duded up. I got a freind in the Air Force that has stickers all over his rig suporting the survice and he gets pulled over and checked all the time like they think he is gona be carrying a loaded weapon or something. And your right about the whole traffic going faster then the speed limit. I live in a smaller comunity about 25,000. you do have to speed up the merge thats what I was trying to do. Think I will take it to court becuase he was writing tickets al day at that spot so maybe I can use that to show that traffic goes faster and get my ticket reduced.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts