Nissan Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
WOW just do a little research-- this topic It has been done to death...it all started on The B15Sentra.net site and then flooded over here.......

Syndicatebro makes them ChiB14 has them installed --I think 1CLNB14 does 2.....

Search by topic or name.......

·
Cone Dodger
3,093 Posts
skyline gt-r tailights...

uhh....do they just bolt-on or they need extensive bodywork......'cause i don't have a clue..... do they also have the widebody kit for that too.....?????

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
LOL................yeah I thought about that^^^^I saw these covers on ebay when I was desperate and searching for a way to improve my tails....and its fine

--but IMO its not much for show or style and I didnt think they would hold up to well

Dont get me wrong for $7 It doesnt look bad at all --Tell us a little more about it did u cut the circles yourself and hows the material of it feel and look in person

·
Banned
809 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well, in person, its just vinal, like any decal, or any window banner, the front is smooth, and shiny, just like the gloss of a painted car. I am going to redo it... but now i know what to do, to make it better.. At any local pep boys, autozone, o rielys, whatever you go to, there is a "window banner kit" that is like white background.. red... green, yellow.. whatever color, and there is a pack of letters with it, i just took the white sheet, its like 4 1/2 feet long, and i used it all.. but i am going to buy 2 white packs.. so thats like 9 feet.. then im making 2 layers, so nO light shows through.. then i just use a circle, or protractor, or like.. a bucket, or whateveri need to make the right size circle. then use a box cutter, and lightly start cutting the circles out, as you can tell, i screwed up on the inner ones, but from far away, they look cool :D. well, i wish i knew about fiberglass.. i'd be making LOTS of mods.... hmmmm i might start learning how to use it.. :).. well, all in time to learn. heheh

S

·
0 Posts
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BWAHA AAAAHHHHAHHAHHHHHHAAAAAAAAA HEEEEEEEEE HHHEH EH EH EH HHHHE HE

1 - 9 of 9 Posts