Nissan Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been contimplateing the idea of putting skyline tailligths on my 240sx its a convertable so same as a coupe. Has anyone ever done this attempted or atleast heard of this conversion before. If so any pictures of results and as much information as I can get towards doing this would be great cost work custom fab. etc etc. Plz help me out thxs

·
I should be azRS13...
1,021 Posts
If your talking about R32 taillights... then yes... Its been done, and it looks pretty clean if done correctly... Dont have any pictures but you can always google it

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yah I've tryed searching but nothing comeing up. Plus I would love to be able to find someone who has listed what needs to be done I know some cutom work will be needed and I am prepared for that

·
Registered
88 Posts
heya dude. I accually just bought a 93 240 sx convertable, and i was wondering if you were ever able to do the skyline tailight swap for it. if so where did you get the guide to do it? many thanx from a fellow 240 convert owner.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I still in the process of finding enough info for me to be comfortable I can do it before I buy the lights I'm pretty sure i'm going to do it probably next winter when I can park my car for a bit to do some work on it when I do do it I'm going to make a detailed walk threw with tip and tricks lol to oding this conversion thxs

·
Registered
10 Posts
umm that one guy Chris Milano who competed in formula D has the 32 taillights on his car. try looking up info about him. and that might lead to more info for it who knows. but good luck on ur search

·
Registered
272 Posts
If the site doesnt work try to find that issue Issue includes a RB25DET swap into S14 240sx and also has a section on comparing the KA24DE, CA18DET, SR20DET and the RB25DET. Just to help you find the article.

·
Registered
88 Posts
yes danke is german for thank you.. i have a german friend and thats the only part of the language i know so its what i always say instead of thank you 99% of the time. :p

·
LUCKY SLIDES 2 2/25/06
504 Posts
The_guy_in_grey said:
yes danke is german for thank you.. i have a german friend and thats the only part of the language i know so its what i always say instead of thank you 99% of the time. :p
o good thing i took german or else i would have felt like a :dumbass:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts