Nissan Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Towards Antisocial
592 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
have ya'll seen the VIS racing kit that looks like its all skyline styled. Where can I get that or something like it? anyone seen any phat kits like that for the 200SX. Please, no responses about the Stillen kit. I don't like.

L

·
0 Posts
try ninjacar.com or asylumms.com the asylums site has the r33 kit....the ninja car kit is the omega kit.. i think the asylumms it better...the pic below is from ninjacar.com

·
Oh, Herro!
2,337 Posts
1CLNB14 has the Omega kit and it's dead sexy. The fit is great too, the only issue is the grille around the headlights, and even that isn't bad.

·
Towards Antisocial
592 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
He has the kit in the picture? Yeah the only part I don't like is the grill. Gotta like it all. Thanks so far guys. Haven't you seen the VIS front fascia advertised in all your magazine's? that one looks nice. It's not the same thing is it?

·
Oh, Herro!
2,337 Posts
Yeah, that's the same one. I believe the Asylumms R33 kit doesn't have the grille, but to be honest, the grille really looks nice on Sean's car, it really ties in the look on the front end. He put in some polished aluminum mesh behind it and it looks fantastic.

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
6,079 Posts
i can get you all the full kit for around 750 shipped.

·
Registered
186 Posts

·
Oh, Herro!
2,337 Posts
I'm sorry, but that kit does not recieve the Samo Seal of Approval. It's nasty, IMO, and the fit looks like crap, but I guess if you like it, more power to you. The side-opening hood is kinda nifty though :) .

·
Towards Antisocial
592 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
man, you guys are crazy. I swear I could ask how to install a titty on my car and ya'll would know

THanks for the responses. THe r33 kit on aerotrendz is nice, but the front bumper doesn't stick out enough or somethin. It's not PERFECT I guess. I like the street weapon kit. I wish they would have painted it so we can see if the finished product blended into the car better. anyone know anyone who got the kit on the car and painted? I don't know if i'd actually put that on my 200. Need more visual shit to see

S

·
0 Posts
Nice Hood

samo said:
I'm sorry, but that kit does not recieve the Samo Seal of Approval. It's nasty, IMO, and the fit looks like crap, but I guess if you like it, more power to you. The side-opening hood is kinda nifty though :) .

I agree i love the Hood Does anyone know where ic an get the conversion kit to do that to mine i have already done the fliptop trunk conversion on my Sentra and i think that hood would go great with it..

Thanks
Rich

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
6,079 Posts
the omega and the skyline kit are different. they may look similiar but if you take a really really close look at it then you can tell the difference.

omega = newer

skyline = older

S

·
0 Posts
Re: Side open Hood

Price isn't Much of an option for me So if anyone knows where i can find the Side open hood kit please Let me know Also where cna i find out more info about that kit i love the way the Back bumper looks

for a Few nice looking kits at a Very reasonable price check out
www.ninjacars.com

does anyone know if the kits for a G20 will fit a 96 Sentra gxe?

·
Oh, Herro!
2,337 Posts
Re: Re: Side open Hood

SkylineSentra said:
for a Few nice looking kits at a Very reasonable price check out
www.ninjacars.com

does anyone know if the kits for a G20 will fit a 96 Sentra gxe?
Check out the thread above about NinjaCar. I'm not so sure I'd buy from them anymore...

And no, they won't fit w/o significant modification.

S

·
0 Posts
Re: Skyline front end

I like the look of there G20 Front end It Looks alot like more like a skyline then mose i have seen. If that model dosent fit can anyone send me a link to a site that does have a Skyline Front end:rolleyes:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts