Nissan Forum banner

21 - 38 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
205 Posts
There was an R32 V-spec and a V-spec II. For R33 there were V-spec and N1 V-spec, the R34 also had the V-spec and the V-spec Nur.

·
Towards Antisocial
592 Posts
Where you at Skyline GTR??? Still no pics I see. Maybe your to busy racing Farariey's.

·
Registered
249 Posts
Re: Re: Re: skyline GTR R34

lionel said:
lmao!!!!!!!
i think the fact that you have found a post so long to reply to with 'LMAO' almost a year after the lost post is funnier.;-)

·
Banned
285 Posts
i just now checked it. if it was too long, oh well.

·
Banned
285 Posts
lmao, somebody hit the back of his honda with skyline knockoffs prolly. 2 weeks??? lol it's been a year. what happened, did you total it before you got a chance to take a pic of it???

·
Banned
285 Posts
hey i have a nismo 400r, but somebody broadsided me, it's in the shop for two weeks, gimme a year and ill post pics

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
hey man ur just a bitch and i'm not going to post a pic of it because i don't have one. I'm going to get a new z i three weeks and i will post a pic, i promis to all you bitches whoe are going to think i'm lying and y do you ask i will get it in three weeks because i'm going to Germany for vacation and i am going to get it when i get back... oh yea and another thing i wasn't on this bad website for so long becaus i was to busy talking to the people at (My 350 z.com):mad:

·
Registered
205 Posts
the only reason that you came back is the same that i did, you are subscribed to this thread.

you can stay at 350z.com for all we care.

hey check out my R32 in this month's SCC. or check out my Z31 in the sept 2000 SCC.

did you get your R34 back from the shop yet after i hit it:D

·
West Coast *******
1,127 Posts
Skyline GTR R34 said:
hey man ur just a bitch and i'm not going to post a pic of it because i don't have one. I'm going to get a new z i three weeks and i will post a pic, i promis to all you bitches whoe are going to think i'm lying and y do you ask i will get it in three weeks because i'm going to Germany for vacation and i am going to get it when i get back... oh yea and another thing i wasn't on this bad website for so long becaus i was to busy talking to the people at (My 350 z.com):mad:
I still call bullshit on your sorry ass. Wow...you had a skyline, and now you're getting a new Z...yeah...I'll believe that when me shit turns purple and smells like rainbow sherbet...

·
Registered
32 Posts
Skyline GTR R34 said:
Then stay the fawk out! I don't give a sheit about your 350z. You want pics of my Skyline? You = owned!

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
lol new skyline then a new z whats next an airplain lol :) j/k
dude

·
Towards Antisocial
592 Posts
OMG this thread is back from the dead!! SOMEONE CLOSE THIS THING!!!!

·
Registered
205 Posts
blueboost said:
OMG this thread is back from the dead!! SOMEONE CLOSE THIS THING!!!!
naw, it just keeps getting funnier :p

21 - 38 of 38 Posts