Nissan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
S

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i need to see moor pics of the skyline do u guys have NE good websites i can go to... if so pleaz give them to me.
Tanks
 
S

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Skyline GTR R34 said:
i need to see moor pics of the skyline do u guys have NE good websites i can go to... if so pleaz give them to me.
Tanks
You should proofread your shit before you post it.
 
T

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Anyone know where I can get a poster of the R34?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
205 Posts
BF Goodrich has a cool one out right now with a blue R34. Look in any major auto mag and it has a number that you can call in the add.
 
T

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Oh ok I know which one your talking about, it's on the front inside cover of every import magazine.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
249 Posts
Nismo Skyline said:
BF Goodrich has a cool one out right now with a blue R34. Look in any major auto mag and it has a number that you can call in the add.
i saw some on ebay, too.
are they free if you call??
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
205 Posts
I looked at the ad and they want $7.50 for the poster and shipping. 1-800-525-0613.
 
S

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
blueboost said:
Post the pics of yours, stand next to it now...be proud
i would but my skyline is coming back frome a shop in two weeks... because some dick fuk hit the back of it.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
32 Posts
Skyline GTR R34 said:


i would but my skyline is coming back frome a shop in two weeks... because some dick fuk hit the back of it.
Hahaha, you are a fawking tool!!
Never heard so much bullshit coming from one person in my life.

It's one thing to be a Skyline enthusiast but it's another thing to lie and say that you do have one.

I've noticed recently that you did edit your sig on the bottom to say that you don't.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
249 Posts
deeznutz said:


Hahaha, you are a fawking tool!!
Never heard so much bullshit coming from one person in my life.

It's one thing to be a Skyline enthusiast but it's another thing to lie and say that you do have one.

I've noticed recently that you did edit your sig on the bottom to say that you don't.
hey post pics of yours- so i can drool;-)
 
T

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #20 (Edited)
R33 is a spec? I thought only the 34's where..anyways I like the car...how often do you bottom out in that thing??? looks like you only have 3 inches of clearance on the front wing
 
1 - 20 of 38 Posts
Top