Nissan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

just read this article on this Russian site about it.
says it will be available in the US.
it also says it's not known how much it would cost, but in Japan it is sold for 27900-34000.

hmmm..

C

·
0 Posts
Done comparing

Well... I see the differences more clearly and they have different headlights, bodies are almost the same, mainly the front is the different. :eek:

Still, I see some similarities, but I feel stupid now... :eek:

S

·
0 Posts
Re: Done comparing

i would never buy taht peace of gunk it looks to much like taht murcury... and i hat that car...:mad:

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

crzflip02 said:
Well... I see the differences more clearly and they have different headlights, bodies are almost the same, mainly the front is the different. :eek:

Still, I see some similarities, but I feel stupid now... :eek:
i saw one on the road and I would never confuse the two, actually. i do see similarities on the pictures, but the one I saw reminded me nothing of the altima.
and i, btw, think they both look great.

J

·
0 Posts
Re: Re: Done comparing

Skyline GTR R34 said:
i would never buy taht peace of gunk it looks to much like taht murcury... and i hat that car...:mad:
Are you seriously talking about the G35? Peace (Piece) of gunk? Also, do you have any pics of your supercar beating Skyline GT-R? I'd love to see it.

S

·
0 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Done comparing

Jesse Jericho said:

Are you seriously talking about the G35? Peace (Piece) of gunk? Also, do you have any pics of your supercar beating Skyline GT-R? I'd love to see it.
at least i can aford a nice car and no i dont have en picks sorry... corola boy...hahaha

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Re: Re: Re: Re: Done comparing

Skyline GTR R34 said:

at least i can aford a nice car and no i dont have en picks sorry... corola boy...hahaha
what do you do for work?

·
Towards Antisocial
592 Posts
SKYLINE GTR R34

If you spent 100K on a skyline, you'd at least have considered purchasing a Ferrari, right? So, then common sense tells you that you would probably know how to at least spell Ferrari eh? C'mon, you can drop 100K on a car and you don't own a digital camera? How much of this SHIT do you expect us to swallow.

I am not trying to be a dick, but...

take that shit somewhere else like Fastandfurious.com or something. whackmuthafuka.com sounds good too. There's a lot of 15 yr olds with R34 VspecII's there too! you'd be in good company.

·
Registered
205 Posts
don't worry, I am watching R34 wannabe boy. He may go the way of some other trolls.....

·
:::User Illusion:::
112 Posts
Hey buddy, that's the new G35 in those pictures. Yes it is also the new skyline in japan, but remember the skyline comes in more than one trim. (GTR Vspec being the top badge) And the G35 is no sloch as it like an Altima with RWD and 20 more hp's.:)

·
:::User Illusion:::
112 Posts
Also, I don't know how it works out but the G35 will also be comming in a coupe version which is identical to the new 350z. It comes with same engine and performance features, but different body moldings and interior styling.

So my qestion is, 'Is the new 350z based off of the next GTR platform?' I guess we'll see..............

J

·
0 Posts

Skyline GTR R34 said:
That is the biggest bullshit response I have ever heard. Not only do you not have a Skyline, I bet you don't even own a car! Also, I find it hard to believe that someone with such poor grammar and typing skills as you would be able to afford a $100k car. Go somewhere else with your bullshit, troll.

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Re: Re: Done comparing

Jesse Jericho said:

That is the biggest bullshit response I have ever heard. Not only do you not have a Skyline, I bet you don't even own a car! Also, I find it hard to believe that someone with such poor grammar and typing skills as you would be able to afford a $100k car. Go somewhere else with your bullshit, troll.
well, if his grammar is that shitty, it could mean that his daddy bought if for him. which makes him a total dick for pointing out that someone else can't afford it.
and he doesn't have it anyway.
there's what- 27 GT-R in the US? something like that? what are the odds that one of them is an idiot.

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Sr20 B12 said:
Hey buddy, that's the new G35 in those pictures. Yes it is also the new skyline in japan.

thanks. no one else took their time to point this out to me.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts