Nissan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts
V

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Heres a pic of the new front end, a modified Omega, at Import Life II. Sorry about posting it in the B14 section. Didnt see "Readers Rides" until it was too late.

V

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sentrixx said:
I actually like the black lights on the stock white.. Almost looks like black outs.
"Stock White"!?! :mad: Someone enlighten this poor boy. :( Im trying to hold myself back. ;)

V

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
MP2050 said:
lol......u guyz take it ez--maybe he didnt get a goooood look...lol
Well I admit, these pictures dont do it justice. It has to be seen under sunlight to be truly appreciated. Lets see if he can take a hint...

V

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Re: question!!!!

CHI-B14SENTRA said:
hey six were your CIVICS FEELS FENDERS hard to put on, meaning hard to modify them?????
Unbelievably! I wouldnt recommend it, if you really want to know. Pretty much everything behind the rear door had to be custom built. It wouldnt be AS hard if you had a 2 dr. Wait till NinjaCar comes out w/ the all fiberglass version. Then you can just bolt them on and save yourself the headache.

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
I remember seeing the surgury pics a while back. :) Some REAL surgury...

·
hYpNoTiC
370 Posts
Re: Re: question!!!!

Varitec1 said:

Unbelievably! I wouldnt recommend it, if you really want to know. Pretty much everything behind the rear door had to be custom built. It wouldnt be AS hard if you had a 2 dr. Wait till NinjaCar comes out w/ the all fiberglass version. Then you can just bolt them on and save yourself the headache.

WAT ninjacar IS going to come out with SENTRA FEELS FENDERS????? WHOA!!!!!! THIS I GOTTA SEEE:D

·
Registered
19 Posts
It's been a while since I've seen pics of your ride! The new front looks good!! I need something other than the Extreme front to fit my FMIC going in soon!! How hard was it to get the front to fit right?? I've heard bad things about that kit.

V

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Holy shit Raser X, I havent heard from you in a while. I dig the new paint job. I think a Blue/Black Carbon Fiber Hood would look sick on your ride. The Omega or drift would be the best kit for the FMIC but you WILL have to do some work to get the Omega to fit right. Moslty due to the funky grill which you see modded on my ride. Call me at NinjaCar and we can talk about setting you up w/ the new NinjaCar version which will be released shortly. 503-356-5829

Took pics today. Heres a new one.

·
Registered
19 Posts
The paint is off a 98 toyota supra. not sure of the name of the color. It's PPG paint.

Varitec1 said:
I think a Blue/Black Carbon Fiber Hood would look sick on your ride. .. Call me at NinjaCar and we can talk about setting you up w/ the new NinjaCar version which will be released shortly.
I've thought about a carbon fiber hood, but I REALLY like my Aerogear hood!! Just meshes well with the rest of the car!!
I'll have to contact you!! I'm not sure on when I will be getting the other bumper.(If I do. I may just hack mine to get it to fit.)
What price could you get me the Drift front for?? Have you seen it on a car at all?? I'm wondering how the quality is on it.
You can E-mail me at [email protected]

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
SOUNDS like we're going to have to keep in eye on Ninjacar's site....Six I hope you'll be getting them to do sum more different new Sentra mods

1 - 20 of 59 Posts