Nissan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Whore Slut Bitch
464 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I figured I'd let you guys in on something that isn't at all a secret. I've occasionally mentioned a show called "Trailer park boys" on the forums, it's a Canuckian series, but for some reason it's actually good. It's basically about a bunch of guys that grow weed and live in a trailer park, and do all kinds of stupid things. It has become my favorite show by far, and I recommend it over any other bullshit you watch (especially "The O.C.", that mind-numbing piece of shit). Anyway, the TV network is "Showcase". If you don't get them, then you can go to http://www.novatina.com/ and search for "trailer park boys", the episodes have become popular online and are easily accessible for download. The show starts its 5th season... sometime this spring. Hope you check it out. :)

·
Whore Slut Bitch
464 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It's supposed to be like that... that's part of what makes it so funny. Like how the one guy always gets his words confused and stuff... man its great.

·
**best avatar award**
2,596 Posts
my favorite show of all time was playmakers on espn but the most famous nfl players boycotted it, while others wanted to be on it, so they cancelled it. now my favorite show is rescue me with dennis leary but they skipped a year between season 1 and 2. the new season starts in august of this year. i can't wait till it comes out.

·
Whore Slut Bitch
464 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Denis Leary is the fucking man!

·
I'm Not Nice
2,099 Posts
i've seen the show as well it comes on grrrrrrr damn ummmm a channel on comcast cable lol it's like channel 132 i think lol

funny but to fake

1 - 6 of 6 Posts