Nissan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I Have A 91 sentra and it has like a weird rack in the trunk lid, and my question is am i able to take it off and put in the stock spoiler that comes with most of these or would i have to switch the lid? sorry noob here.:cool:

here is a pic of what i mean....

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
can some1 pls answer if i can just replace it with the spoiler or i will have to replace the whole door?

·
Registered
485 Posts
You can yank that rack off and put almost any wing you want on it. All you have to do is drill the correct holes for tyhe wing. Highly suggest filling the old holes that are not needed. Not to big of a project to put a wing on.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
You can yank that rack off and put almost any wing you want on it. All you have to do is drill the correct holes for tyhe wing. Highly suggest filling the old holes that are not needed. Not to big of a project to put a wing on.
hey thx kizer24, lol iam shure it will be a lot of holes to fill up , it will b funny if i start the project, not finish in time... and it rains jaja ill have a pool in my trunk if that happens everyone is invited.thx

·
Registered
485 Posts
Most of the b13's already have an issue with pools in the trunk .... Pretty common problem. But you might be pleasantly surprised if not shocked at how little they probraly have holding the rack on. Not to many holes more than likely.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
hey wuz up, yeah i kind off check it out with a friend i met that know about these cars pretty good since he has one and has done about everything u can think off to these baby's lol and is not much we are looking forward to it.
and about the pool issues yeah lol it happened to me many times with my other ones.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts