Nissan Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

· Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
does anybody know of a shop that could swap a silvia s13 front clip (including all of the front body) onto a hatchback 180sx?

· Registered
1,203 Posts
does anybody know of a shop that could swap a silvia s13 front clip (including all of the front body) onto a hatchback 180sx?
jesus christ boy. dat shit is easy. your thinking like if it involvs welding and stuff commin man. you have more sense than that. if it were that difficult you wouldnt see so many people with the conversion

· Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
sorry dude. like i said...im only fifteen

· Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
alright sorry. im just tryin to learn about these so i can get into drifting easier and drift with the car that i want

· Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
jesus christ boy. dat shit is easy. your thinking like if it involvs welding and stuff commin man. you have more sense than that. if it were that difficult you wouldnt see so many people with the conversion
Actually i dont see that many sil80's. i wish i did

· Nismophiliac
1,519 Posts
Honestly, I'm glad I don't. I don't really care for the Sileighty look. Keeps my S13 look unique here. :)

· Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
do you just have a straight s13 or a 240 hatchback?

· Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
rally? where do you live?

· Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
oh wow. ya i live in southern california. i actually haven't seen one here. i know there are a few here, i just haven't seen them.

· Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
nice sil80. what engine does it have?

· Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
i see. why not just do an rb26dett swap?!?!?!?haha not really!

· Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
i called a buddy of my brother and he said it would cost roughly about $7,000-$7,500 to import an rb26 front clip and install it on an s13. haha

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.