Nissan Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey everybody i have a dilemma here.

so i was thinking about putting sideskirts on my 98 nissan sentra GXE, but my friend told me it would "look weird" if i just had side skirts and no body kit bumpers. he said the sides would look too low compared to the front/rear bumpers.

would do you guys think? any comments?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
the seller couldnt (or didnt want to) produce a picture of the sideskirts because we talked online. he said they were "wide mouth style." i googled wide mouth style but i didnt find any pictures of it. does anyone know what that looks like?

also, as a poor college student i am on a budget. whats the cheapest a body shop will charge for installation?

·
Registered
435 Posts
As long as they aren't too aggressive they should look fine. Like azkicker0027 said the stock skirts actually complete the front bumper and give a very "finished" look to the car. But sight unseen who knows what you'll end up with.

A body shop=way too much. If you can't do it your self I understand. I would rather have a shop do my stuff but the hourly rate just kills you. If they're not being painted maybe a couple of hours just for mounting. Last estimates I had were $600-700 for mild repair and paint.

·
Registered
156 Posts
He may mean drift style which would not look good by themselves, or even complete imo. I have some sitting in my garage because I had decided I didn't like them.

The se-r sides look good though.

·
Registered
44 Posts
don't do it, if the side skirts were OEM i'll do it, actually i'm thinkin' on it but i can't find where to buy the OEM skirts.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts